Reviews for The Forgotten Salmon
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
looks great so far.
redandwhitetigers chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I think you hit home plate about Buck's emotions. I feel like Buckley would have some emotional trouble. Most small kids grown up having emotional problems if something major happens.
magicians chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I'm not sure if I agree with him never really knowing her. I think he was young, but not totally oblivious or stupid, for me, it was more he would always miss her, like, he missed his older sister who played games with him and cuddled him and was there to protect him. He missed a sister he knew he had but didn't really understand why he was missing her. I think he had memories of her too, but his were more blurred and painful because he wasn't 100% sure what he was missing.

I do think you wrote the emotions well, and I agree with him maybe having some emotional problems, but I think Buckley would be stronger, in a way.
magicians chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I absolutely love this. I love what you have done with Buckley's character, how you have made him grow and expand into this person who just seems to have such a lovely soul. I really liked Buckley in the book and wondered about him, about his life and how he would adapt, so it's nice to see a story like this.
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful writing! I can identify with Buckley because he would be about the same age as me, lol. I like the way you took the character of the background little brother and painted a picture of him as a young adult! Very detailed!