Reviews for Lost Legacy
fail. you never kill off blue team. never write again
xiresilver chapter 29 . 4/19
The fact that you had Ash KIA makes me upset, but it can't always be a happy ending. Great work otherwise and keep it up
xiresilver chapter 18 . 4/17
I am definitely going to reread this and get more in depth with it. Great work
xiresilver chapter 2 . 4/14
Fine piece of work you got here. It will be interesting to see how the rest of it turns out. Good cross so far, here's to the rest
10skinny10 chapter 15 . 3/30
WOOOW!
Black508 chapter 67 . 3/6
Is the story going to continue ?
I feel like some thing aren't resolve (like the Flood).
I like to know what happen next, like the journey is not over.
This is one of the greatest Halo/ME crossover i have read.

Good luck on your next project Andrithir.

p.s Please end this story like this.
Richard S-132 chapter 1 . 3/2
Great chapter
Earthpatriot117 chapter 67 . 2/28
What happened to the flood!?
Earthpatriot117 chapter 63 . 2/28
...I laughed my ass off! Lol
Earthpatriot117 chapter 62 . 2/28
Damn the flood to hell!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 54 . 2/26
Did you just involve star wars!? You badass you! Lol
SPARTAN-626 chapter 67 . 2/24
Well man its been a good run and you did a awesome job here. This story was well done threw out its entire course, and I admit I'm a bit sad to see it end but like all good things it must come to an end. I'm a bit disappointed we didn't see the Council get what it deserves, the rest of the war and the end of it, the after math of it and more of the relationship/romance development. But still you did an awesome job here as always man and did a great ending to a great story. Be proud of the your work here man you did an awesome job with this fanfic.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 67 . 2/23
Well it was an odd ending but still the journey is over, it had its ups and downs but overall it was a kickass ride and I thank you for it.

On a sidenote, if you do decide to do a Halo/Comic, marvel or DC, feel free to look me up. I still owe for your help and advice you gave me a while back and I hope I can lend a hand if you feel a second opinion is needed.

Peace Out!
I see what you did with the LT. ODST by naming him rook
gagelange10 chapter 67 . 2/21
Did you kill off Palmer? I don't really remember. Anyway, fantastic job with the story!
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »