Reviews for Lost Legacy
meep15 chapter 4 . 1/21
are you going to continue the rewrites? i'm confused by the beginning of the chapter, theres a huge between this chapter and the rewrites.
Rievn chapter 66 . 12/24/2016
Shit ending to a shit story.

Needless to say - I will NOT be reading anything else you write.
Rievn chapter 61 . 12/24/2016
Resign and let them all fucking die in their own piss and shit.

Fuck these assholes.
Guest chapter 63 . 8/17/2016
DAFUQ!?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I got to this chapter but I had to stop. Chief is just too OOC for me. Like taunting the Chieften? That's something Chief would never do. And suddenly getting so friendly with Shepard? That's also something Chief wouldn't do. Both of these are for the same reason. Chief's upbringing. Chief has been enlisted in the military since the age of six, and throughout the entiretyof his training, he was taught to be efficient and effective above all else. So he wouldn't have waited to taunt a enemy when he could already be killing him. And he wouldn't be suddenly buddy-buddy with complete strangers, especially 1000 years after he went into cryo. He would respect Shepard and follow her lead, but the sudden friendliness? Not Chief. Hell, really the only people he was ever truly comfortable with were the either Spartan-IIs, Johnson, and Cortana. The other Spartans because they were raised and trained together, Johnson because of their shared experience of the Halo games (and shared experience in the novels), and Cortana because she was given to him shortly after he became a full Spartan and she is literally INSIDE his head. Now, that's not to say that he wouldn't make friends with the Normandy crew, but it would take alot longer than a few days to a week. And one last thing, while it IS possible for the Chief to get PTSD from his experiances, he wouldn't exactly seek outside help to deal with it simply because of who he is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Btw, how the fuck does he watch TV when virtually all broadcasting stations over Earth are annihilated?! The most he'd gain from that TV are recordings. I'm not flaming, btw. But please, take my criticism seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Nice. Emotional cutscene not overdone but not underwhelming, too. It's like the opening scene of a game. I can see the first part where Chief and friends doing... stuff, as a tutorial level. Moment where space ship falls and all that thing happening afterwards are excellent setpieces. The players are immediatly treated to action. Yeah, sorry for treating your fix as a game, but... the potential!
Nate chapter 55 . 5/7/2016
Ugh.

UNSC needs to go extragalactic. Let the Milky Way fucking burn - along with all these asshole species.
Gaulboy777 chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
SmokeTinyTom chapter 67 . 1/31/2016
1,600th review, whoo!
Anyway, very long and interesting read. The ME2 Arc with the Shadow Broker was excellent. Better ending on ME3 than Bioware since the UNSC couldn't aid the Council until after the war. The flood was a surprise, one that I welcomed, actually. It was an excellent read.

SmokeTinyTom (Account to Reply)

P.S: Did you do a Forerunner/ME story with the Didact involved? I think it was you but I am not sure. It'd be great if you started that up again!
FYAT chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Fuck you. wye would you kill blue team like what tje FUCK man. as soon as i read that i thought fuck this cause its so gay that three of the most legendary spartan II's were killed in the most fucked up way. wye man.

anyone argee with me say aye.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2016
Chief x Cortana.

Cortana is her own person, not a younger Halsey. You claim to read the out of game lore and yet you have this view? I can't understand that at all. I think you're simply biased for some reason, which is fine I suppose, but trying to say ABC is cannon from books, yet XYZ which is also from books is not cannon just because you don't like a theoretical pairing, is put bluntly, hypocritical.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
regarding your A/N; in other words you don't view Cortana as her own character, she's just another 'younger/hotter' Halsey for people to fap over. In the lore, Cortana was created around 2550, meaning Halsey was 50ish when she cloned her brain, 50 is hardly young. Also, Halsey's maternal feelings are towards the Spartan's, one directional. The Spartan's view her for what she is, the scientific and operational head of the program and respect her as such. Spartan's aren't stupid, they all know what Halsey, Mendez and ONI did to them.
Draed chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Amazing story!
BUT...
there, their, they're
AND
where, were, wear
It is amazing how many native english authors can't seem to grasp the simple differences between those words.
Makes reading an otherwise perfect story so much less enjoyable.
stormdragon981 chapter 67 . 11/12/2015
You know personally I am not a fan of all the torture scenes you put in. But despite that I am glad they were there. It really showed the dark reality that is espionage. It really did a good job of evoking a response. Overall a great story. Ifor I had found this story sooner I would have followed it to the end. However one major gripe I have that goes for every story involving the flood. The lack of ancient humans and precursors. If you look at halo's lore the ancient humans and precursors played a huge role with the flood and subsequent events. I wish someone would make a story like this where they have a more prominent role. They were just as powerful as the forerunners. It would make sense that they would have their own contingency plans.
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »