Reviews for Lost Legacy
SmokeTinyTom chapter 67 . 1/31
1,600th review, whoo!
Anyway, very long and interesting read. The ME2 Arc with the Shadow Broker was excellent. Better ending on ME3 than Bioware since the UNSC couldn't aid the Council until after the war. The flood was a surprise, one that I welcomed, actually. It was an excellent read.

SmokeTinyTom (Account to Reply)

P.S: Did you do a Forerunner/ME story with the Didact involved? I think it was you but I am not sure. It'd be great if you started that up again!
FYAT chapter 1 . 1/25
Fuck you. wye would you kill blue team like what tje FUCK man. as soon as i read that i thought fuck this cause its so gay that three of the most legendary spartan II's were killed in the most fucked up way. wye man.

anyone argee with me say aye.
Chief x Cortana.

Cortana is her own person, not a younger Halsey. You claim to read the out of game lore and yet you have this view? I can't understand that at all. I think you're simply biased for some reason, which is fine I suppose, but trying to say ABC is cannon from books, yet XYZ which is also from books is not cannon just because you don't like a theoretical pairing, is put bluntly, hypocritical.
regarding your A/N; in other words you don't view Cortana as her own character, she's just another 'younger/hotter' Halsey for people to fap over. In the lore, Cortana was created around 2550, meaning Halsey was 50ish when she cloned her brain, 50 is hardly young. Also, Halsey's maternal feelings are towards the Spartan's, one directional. The Spartan's view her for what she is, the scientific and operational head of the program and respect her as such. Spartan's aren't stupid, they all know what Halsey, Mendez and ONI did to them.
Draed chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Amazing story!
BUT...
there, their, they're
AND
where, were, wear
It is amazing how many native english authors can't seem to grasp the simple differences between those words.
Makes reading an otherwise perfect story so much less enjoyable.
stormdragon981 chapter 67 . 11/12/2015
You know personally I am not a fan of all the torture scenes you put in. But despite that I am glad they were there. It really showed the dark reality that is espionage. It really did a good job of evoking a response. Overall a great story. Ifor I had found this story sooner I would have followed it to the end. However one major gripe I have that goes for every story involving the flood. The lack of ancient humans and precursors. If you look at halo's lore the ancient humans and precursors played a huge role with the flood and subsequent events. I wish someone would make a story like this where they have a more prominent role. They were just as powerful as the forerunners. It would make sense that they would have their own contingency plans.
anthonyluna29 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
You got the Mastercheifs height wrong, he can actually look over a semi and those are 8 feet tall at least.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
Why the hell are the three Cerberus operatives so ridiculously strong, and who the fuck is Gaia?
LoveLifeForever chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
"Commander Shepard!" Al-Jilani called out, "Khalisah Bint Sinan al-Jilani, isn't it true that you were on Earth when the Reapers attacked? How do you justify running away while millions of people on Earth die? Is this the best we can expect from the Alliance?"

What she should have said back:

Shepard looked around before raising a brow in obvious disdain.

"I don't know what you're complaining about, Ms. Bint, you look safe enough. What are you doing here? Trying to boost ratings while humanity is dying?" She snorted. "I'll bet numbers are at an all time low. That must be it."

The reporter reared back in shock at the withering rebuttal. It looked like she wanted to speak, but Shepard had more to say.

"I warned people about this two years ago and you ALL wrote me off as an idiot. Not my fault I was right. Now if you'll excuse me I have to be going. Military support to gather and all that." Shepard turned and walked into C-Sec. She tossed one final shot over her shoulder. "I'll let you get back to complaining from within the safety of the Citadel. Go ahead and publish this, I'm sure your audience will eat it up. Good day Ms. Bint."

I hate muck rakers. Asking the hard questions is one thing, but the guys (or girls) who have nothing better to do than complain about someone are just annoying.
Guest chapter 67 . 9/6/2015
Throughout this story the only thing I was confused about was that everyone in the unsc is immortal
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Your story has potential but you just don't have the knowledge or ability to properly carry it out since the systems alliance has factual evidence and knowledge going back thousands of years that meansfor unsc humanity to be considered a missing link unsc humanity had to culturally and technologically devolve and for that to happen it would need a minimum of 10000 years to barely carry it out at BEST though closer to 20000 give or take a few thousand would be more likely
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
You've severely underpowered the unsc and severly overpowered the covenant and the whole missing link thing would only work if the unsc existed a minimum of 20000years before the system alliance just as ancient humanity existed roughly 100000 years before the unsc and for that to work the protheans at BEST would have had very few survivors if any at all by the time of the unsc and the asari wouldn't have even left thier homeworld if they had evolved at all by that point and the yagh would probbly not exist all
mattymo153 chapter 41 . 8/6/2015
i love authors who let people do anon reviews but it does get abused...ALOT...
mattymo153 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
wonderfully written
King of Adequacy chapter 67 . 5/2/2015
I have been a die-hard fan of the Halo series and the Star Trek series ever since I was a kid, and that puts some pretty high standards in regards to the narrarative, dialogue, and action of a story, be it in.a game, a book, or a fanfiction article. I am also one who likes these stories to be believable, and scientifically sound (at least in the science fiction world). Keep this in mind when I say that this is the best story I have ever read, hell, this is the best story I have ever experienced, be it in a game, a movie, or a comic. To put that into perspective, this story made me wish that Halo wash this epic, this enticing, this deep. But alas, Halo is now in the hands of 343i, and they are more profit-inclined than anything else. To wrap things up, I say thank you, for writing this story that I have experienced.
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »