Reviews for Reunion
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 2/14
Very nice.
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 2/14
I love how your characters are all so unashamedly sexual! And the Haruka and Michiru scenes are the best!
Sam chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Amazing! I loved it!
StarzAngelus chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
I love this story!

Dammit Bill K! You're such a good writer! Don't know how long it will take, but I'm gonna read all your stories. :)
elianthos chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Very good story, clear style, well crafted characterisation. Bravo!
Miss Christina chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Aw, when Usagi had the miscarriage, that was so sad. But you still managed to uplift the story into a happy ending, so I'll applaud you on that.

A lovely tale.. you're becoming a fast favourite of mine.
suisei no mitsukai chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
Aw but it's too good to be over. I really enjoyed this story. You write their personalities perfectly and I honestly think that it wouldn't hurt to continue this one if you ever wanted to. I would definately read it. Keep up your great work!
Jigglypuffer chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
I LOVED it! I was wowwed by the emotion, and the pain, and the love, and the joy. Usagi's miscarriage was so sad, but Makoto's wedding brought it back! And I thought of something cool! You should have Kousagi be reborn or something, when Usa's twenty or something, so she can have a little sister. But oh well. I also like how almost all of your sotries intertwine with each other and how you are so consistant! I love your work so much!
Deep Serenity chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Wonderful Wonderful, ! Is all I can say.
mae chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
That was an awesome stroy! it was swet and sad and happy and funny and really well done. i liked how you really showed how strong there bonds of frinedship had grown! great job and great work! :)
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
"I bet people with normal cats aren't bossed around by them," she muttered as she disappeared into the bedroom. "Yes, they are," joked Mamoru. "They just can't understand what their cat's saying."

True! Very true! I'm liking this fic, too :)
Cybeleflame chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
that was funny but very good. i loved it.
Shiva137 chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
*is in a stupor due to the saki* Nice story ya got here, buddy! I liked it. I liked it a lot. Can we get drunk again in da neks one?
Tasie chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
Usa got drunk. Mina passed out. Sounds like a sucessful to me! This fic was absolutely amazing and I'm sad it's over. You are an incredible writer!
Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
Very nice and sweet story! No villian or any evil stuff happening, just a lovely story about Makoto getting married. She deserves all the happiness she had been searching for so long. Bravo! Now do another story about Rei finding her own happiness too! _;