Reviews for Reunion
Kitty chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
Bill k,

this has to be the best fanfic i ever red , please keep writing, your fan ,

kitty
Sailor Sol chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
Good story!
Cybeleflame chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
oh i can't wait for the wedding. i really like this story and i like the fact that you don't put authors notes in the middle of the story. (that bugs me)
Shiva137 chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
Love is in the air *and yes, I know how corny that sounded* ! Hmm...I wonder who Rei will love, or Ami for that matter. Well, either way, this was an excellent chapter. I didn't even find a grammatical error! Keep on doing what your doing. You may not think that you've gotten the whole writing thing down-pact yet, but I think you're pretty damn close.
RedMirax chapter 4 . 5/18/2002
This is a really good story...can't wait for more! :)
Shiva137 chapter 4 . 5/18/2002
Hmm...strong AND intelligent; reminds me of me.

Yet another good chapter, though nothing of significance happended, but I guess even fanfics can't completely escape having filler episodes.
Sailor Nimnard chapter 4 . 5/18/2002
Great chapter and story so far! Do I sense evil

nearby? Sanjuro maybe? Can't wait until next

Saturday for the next chapter!
DannigirlSOS chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
please continue! this is a great story!
Cat's Meow chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Oh my, it was pretty sad that Usagi lost her first baby. ;_; Hey, your story is looking good and I'm looking forward to more of this soon!
Riya chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
This is a great story and I love the way you are writing all the characters not just Usagi
Mel-squared chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
keep writing! i think i know whats wrong with usagi... BUT KEEP WRITING!
Shiva137 chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
The plot thickens! *stirs the plot so that it doesn't stick*
Darknesses-Dragon chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
Please continue your Fanfiction soon.. You have a talent for writing, and suspence
Initial A chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
Ohhh, what's wrong with Usagi-chan? Is she going to have a miscarriage? OOO! This is like a cliffhanger episode of ER! I CAN'T STAND IT! MORE PLEASE!
BenRG chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
Oh dear. I sense a miscarriage on the way. I guessed the moment that Usagi mentioned that Chibi-Usa knew nothing about her older sister :-( With that comes a lot of angst.

Anyway, I've loved this story so far. Please keep going.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10