Reviews for Howl
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I'm loving the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Please, if you can read this review, call me Mage-of-Winter. Your story is awesome. Please make a fourth chapter.
angeldragonqueen chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
This is cool. Are you gonna continue?
espeoncs chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
nice but have you ever thought of a crossover between teen titans and Avalon
SweetGurl818 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Cool chapter update soon :)
Mistyx7 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I totally agree with you! Kara is awsome! She's my favourite character!
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Noticed a few typos… you seem to have mixed up 'through' and 'threw'.

Yay update! Kara is funny and Zach is the new King of Awkward Situations.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Like this!
Soozie Quixotic chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
This is so good-I'm mad that there are only two chapters so far, haha. I love the character interactions, and how it seems like everyone is trying to hide something. And Emily does seem rather into Adriane-maybe that'll come into play later? I'm really looking forward to reading more, especially because this story seems to know where it's going.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What has Adrianne gotten herself into this time?
SweetGurl818 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
! Keep writing :)
Rainpath chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
ARGH Emily/Adriane would be the most adorkable thing ever.

But seriously, this is good. I really want to see how this story unfolds.
Rainpath chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Is the song that inspired you perhaps "Howl" by Florence and the Machine? Because if so, I applaud your taste in music.

Your writing is really good, even if I'm confused at this point as to what's going on. I get the general idea, but I want to see where you take this :)
Soozie Quixotic chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The song wouldn't be Florence and the Machine's Howl by any chance, would it? What kind of awesome class are you taking where you get to do a project on that?

Yessss Avalon AU! I love AU that's somehow related to canon. And I loooove European history. This is looking really awesome and I can't wait to read more. I noticed a spelling mistake or two, but that's all.