Reviews for p r i n c e s s c h a r m i n g
dreamchild333 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
It's cute. As cute as a fic about death eaters could be. I can't believe Bellatrix would sneak into Hogwarts, though. I just can't imagine her caring enough about someone to go find them. But I liked the story.
lowi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ASDHHFGJASGD RACHEL

How is it even possible, I SHIP THESE SO HARD RIGHT NOW. :O

This was just beautiful, wow, wifeythingy, you're amazingly good at writing freeverses! :D

And, I lovelovelove how you've captured Bellatrix. She's her usual mad self, but with a little bit of something else, too, that is just so intriguing and wonderful, and /vulnerable/.

Fantastic, Rach. :3
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OHMYGOSH! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!

JUST...S:als;al;als!

FANTASTIC!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Never thought I'd enjoy a Bellatrix/Alecto but...Wow! It was really good!Your freeverse was favorite line was:

"there are no glass slippers,

no white gowns && no balls, where you can dance with you g."

Great job!
iliads chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
HOW could you even possibly make me like a BellatrixAlecto? Like, how on earth did this happen. But I loved this, oh my god. The way you tell stories through freeverse is really amazing, Rachel! I really liked how you make it seem like Bella is capable of love through this, when most people go for the opposite. It really brought something to this piece.

Loved it!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That wa t, Rach. I mean- the pairing o.O

-but the way it was written?

Fantastic.

The formatting was really well done, and it was very easy to follow. I really, really liked it.

-Kat
downstage chapter 1 . 10/8/2011

o.O

I can't believe you actually made this good.

Despite the extreme disturbingness of this, it's a brilliant freeverse.

I'm still trying to get over the shock, but the way you word everything was really pretty.

"thoughts echo in your head,

screaming so loud,

filling up the empty space in the air."

That was my favourite line.