Reviews for Choose: the rest is in the details
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is a pretty poor copy of Joe's style. You didn't need to do that. Well, it was interesting enough to warrant another chapter. Let's see if you improve and add some context.
bogus1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
# Harry honestly couldn't quite believe the snivelling subservience shown by these powerful dark wizards, all bowing and declarations of eternal loyalty, nevermind the reflexively enthusiastic use of the honorific 'Master.'

Hmm interesting. I was thinking you were writing him out of character but this brought out the point that you are NOT.

All the Death Eaters are Evil fucks. The submissive version of Evil is (bootlick, lickspittle, brownnoser) (adjutant, personal secretary, private) (con man, shill, spin doctor). So it's right there.

Whereas Harry in canon is Neutral and the submissive version of his kind of Neutral is (slave, servant, minion). And he's definitely acting as a minion here. Eager to do his master's bidding without actually being servile.

(Yeah it's a quirk but servants aren't as servile as bootlicks.)
Bgbg chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This is awesome. I want to read more of it.
Master Procrastinator chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Your evil maniac Harry is very fun to read. There needs to be more of this.
Slightly Too Heavy chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
This has been an excellent story thus far, and I hope you continue it eventually.
bookivore chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Hi! (waves) I read this before, still like it, and I can see why writing extra!manic!evil!Harry would be exhausting.

Re: the stealing things from Muggles, I have a couple of thoughts on it: one, that the entire purpose of the Ministry is to hide from Muggles, therefore messing with Muggles is the only guaranteed way to get them after you (not stealing, killing, committing libel or slander, abusing children, poor fashion sense, and so on and so on). Two, some version of one, plus the Ministry has a monopoly (or an oligarchy) on stealing from muggles (probably involving Malfoy) and they really hate amateurs moving in on their territory.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I so love your so-called evil Harry. *smiles happily*

I want to read more! Why only 3 chapters? *pouts* Plus I am dying to know why Neville Longbottom is such a problem. *paces and fidgets in curiosity*

Reading this was loads of fun. Thank you!

_
aminorchord chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
this is also a great story, would love to see this one taken up again
Loatroll chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Good stuff! Thanks for the excellent read. Looking forward to more!
Fxer chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Really enjoying it so far. I look forward to finding where you're taking it.
Darklooshkin chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Damn, you're funny. Love this story.
kratak chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Interesting, I look forward to more.
Beezlebubbles chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Dont understand why Harry is so benevolent with the other Death Eaters, he should punish or kill them, just in this chapter 2 clearly disrepected and did unforgivable things against him.
Cg Chaos chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Harry Potter: and the boy wholived is also here on fanfiction, by the author, the Santi. if you can't find it i's on my favorites list
xfighter4 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011