Reviews for Republic
Warlord Darnell chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Whoa...
Warlord Darnell chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
This is really good. I spotted few errors with it, and the story is incredible. The only thing I spotted that could be improved was the fact that you put multiple lines of dialogue from multiple people in the same paragraph.

You're only supposed to use a single paragraph for each line of dialogue.

However, that detail isn't distracting enough from the story to cause a big problem.

I hope you found this more helpful than critical.
Fruityloops87 chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
It is very interesting so far, I am looking forward to reading more. I hope that you continue to update.
mistrali chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Hi! I'm not part of this fandom (I came here via The Review Game at LU). So it'll be more of a general review than a fandom-related one, if that's okay.

You do need to look out for typos, though: there seem to be more of them in the first chapter. For instance, "trying the to that" should be "trying to do that".

Um... put Eva's notes at the beginning of the fic, perhaps? It's a bit jarring to see a huge block of bold text after one paragraph. Also, another suggestion about the sentence, "This kind of thinking...root once more." This might be, "This thinking had not been around since Rome's collapse and Europe's descent into anarchy, before free thought took root again."

"But first there was a ripple" - "But then there was"? Or "instead"? It makes more sense. :)

Gah, sorry, this is such a slapdash review. I'm honestly not trying to nitpick/be negative, I just can't find much to critique in this chapter. Good points: writing style is spare and easy to follow throughout. That's a HUGE positive, especially for someone who's only seen the movie once.
Aleria leif chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I really like this chapter and rember even if I don't review I'm still reading it
Aleria leif chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Awesome story I can't believe you don't have any reviews before this one. Also you might have lost some people you said she was an aspie (you didn't lose me cause I am one). Can't wait for next chapter