Reviews for GI Joe Special Missions: Part 2
jmac1220 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
You know it's a great story when you plot ways to kill, humiliate, and maim a fictional character. Looking forward to his demise!
Bella Cuore chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I cannot imagine the amount of agony poor Flint would be in. Man... Starting in the middle as I did with whichever one came before Secrets, I never even knew this had happened. I know you alluded to what had happened to Alex and that Flint had been tortured, but never what happened. I just...can't even fathom.

How much time do you put into researching these chapters? They are so detailed, and it hit me while I was reading the end of Part One that although I'm reading a story, this could, at least in some ways, actually be happening. It was sobering.
tamara72 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Liked the moment between Wayne and Courtney.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
So glad that everyone is off the hook, so to speak..

This is on rough story to digest.. However, you have done a wonderful job presenting it..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 14 . 3/3/2013

Read the reaction of each Joes mental take on the mission was rough.. They felt as though they failed.. Flint was so sure he'd hurt Alex that he wanted to be court martialed. Thank fully Alex came to his defense and admit that it was her fault and not Dash the it happened at all..

Allie and Courtney have discovered more about Alex's personality and life..

Clancey - well I really hope justice is served harashly with him..
Jaenelle Angelline chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is a response to 'Guests's' review of Chapter 1:
No, this is not based off the one-shot comic-this is the second part of the first of a series of novels. I tried to give the different parts different titles so that if a reader had a 'favorite' part they could find it easily by simply remembering which part it was in. My apologies if this was unclear-I'll have to go and re-number all the parts once all five books are complete and posted.
-Signed, Jaenelle Angelline
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Scarlett Declassified... based off the one-shot comic book story? Then why is this in the G.I. Joe cartoon section?
suspreena chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
It was LifeLine on the mission not Doc. Minor thing.
Bronwynn chapter 21 . 11/19/2011
I was relieved to see that Johnson was compassionate and not a part of the conspiracy with Clancy. Great ending to Scarlett Declassified. Looking forward to part three.
wishbones chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
I really liked this short foray into SVU. I hope Gung Ho doesn't give up with Alex.

As for Clancy I hope he gets what's coming to him, Velez seem to allude to it before.

Speaking of Velez, I'm sure we haven't heard the last of him, either.

Waiting for the next chapter-

Bronwynn chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
I'm so glad that Olivia got to see Alex. Hopefully their brief meeting will help in Alex's healing process. I hope that Olivia's pep-talk helped Ettienne as far as Alex is concerned. I'm relieved that Scarlett and Snake Eyes are safely back at back. Hopefully the Lieutenant General will be fair and quick with his investigation. I'm finding my self being greedy and wishing for even more than three chapters every week. I can't wait until next Saturday!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
omg, this story is awesome! It keeps getting better and better... Love it! Update more soon! :)
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
I really look forward to these three chapter updates every week. It was fun to read about Scarlett and Snake Eyes using their hand to hand skills on Velez's men. It looks like Alex is beginning to heal emotionally a bit and it was sweet to see Ettienne give her the locket. I can't wait until next week to read more.
Terina00 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I'm enjoying this story, but I have a nit-pick. In chapter 24, you talk about fake wedding rings, but Snake Eyes is referred to as Scarlett's boyfriend the rest of the story, by people they're supposed to be fooling.
NurseKelly chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
This is such a compelling story. Very much enjoying the "block" updates as well. You made a rainy day at the shore a little brighter-thanks!