Reviews for A to Z
aww i love this what happened to those boys *sweatdrop*
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 3/6
nice childhood flashback
I hate you you kept me up all night you know how tired I will be tomorrow in school.
PillsburyDB11 chapter 10 . 2/28
More lol! This was so good couldn't stop reading liked how the daughter had all the cool abilities. She'd be a strong marine . Hope you make more. Really good
Shaat chapter 10 . 2/28
I love law
And the daughter of the Pirate king wanting to be a marine :o that would be interesting
Hotspot the 626th chapter 10 . 2/27
That was some interesting insight. I guess with such interesting family on both sides it's not surprising that at least one child from Luffy and Nami could become a Marine. I wonder how well of a Marine she'll be?

And Law... I can't believe they let him keep his position! XD Or that the Seven Warlords are still around (going off what Issho wants). It's also funny how he interacts with Chika, and how much he knows of Luffy.

Awesome J theme!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 2/2
loved Zoros childhjood and nice to see you write again
LunaCassidy chapter 9 . 2/1
I really like your story! It would be amazing if you could bring up Ace's and Whitebeard's Grave somehow? Just to give you some new ideas, maybe? Oh and I love how you are writing the characters, they are not OOC at all and the children are so amazing :D !

Sorry for my bad english, I am not a native English Speaker,
But hey, at least I tried my best to review :D

Anyways, I am soo looking forward to the next chapter!
BatmanSwim2016 chapter 9 . 2/1
These stories are all so cute! I love how you've written each of the characters and their kids . (the one with Dragon is my favorite). I really like these stories, so please continue!
xXDia-RoseXx chapter 9 . 1/31
I like this story I really enjoy the idea of Luffy with children even though he's so dense :P And I'm such a sucker for NaLu and ZoRo :) Maybe add a Saboxkoala? and their kids some where? ;) sorry they are becoming a kinda cute pair in my eyes :P Keep up the good work I can't wait for more-DR
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 1/31
Nice topics touched upon very good emotion and psychological valuation
Hotspot the 626th chapter 9 . 1/31
Cool chapter! Very good. The focus on those characters and their corresponding themes were great!
LuNa Forever chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I can't get enough of this story so I kept on reading this story over and over and over again. THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! Update please !
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
hey could you please continue this with one more chapter it's pretty good
skelekc chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Really like this. Wish u eould finish it