Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Chamber
Mei fa-chan chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
great!
harryginny9 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
thanks...great job...pelase update soooooon...
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
good one!

update soon!
zarkan chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Not bad really not bad and Im glad that walrus of Vernon recieves a fair punishment oh and I cant wait to see the reaction of the old goat when he discovers what happen anyway update soon I want more see ya.
Milarqui chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Well, another good chapter. What is it that has affected Harry so much that he is losing his connection with Ginny, the Founders and both phoenixes?

Why doesn't Harry attempt to talk with Ginny about the problem? Maybe he could actually learn what's going on, instead of assuming it is his fault.

At least, Dumbledore's attempt to Obliviate Harry has failed completely, and Ron will not be becoming Harry's "friend" soon.

And the Dursleys are real bastards! It is nice that Harry and Ginny have managed to get away from there so easily. :)

Now, the Challenges!

1. What's Harry going to do?

He will go to Tonks' house, where he will stay part of the summer, until the Weasleys go to Privet Drive to get him. Harry will then appear back to Privet Drive and, when they take him, have Ginny come as well. If the Weasleys say something, he will tell them that he is not going unless Ginny is there, too. They relent, believing they will be able to separate them easily when they are at the Burrow, but they won't be able to.

2. What's Dumbles gonna do now that his golden boy's gone?

Start to look for some way to bind Harry to him (maybe adopt him?) so that he has to obey when he comes back.

3. What going to happen at the Merlin Ceremony?

Harry and Ginny are nearly caught, because both of them are supposed to be the incarnation of Merlin or whatever the ceremony does, but they prevent it on time.
harryandginnyforever chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER

Challenges

1. What's Harry going to do?

2. What's Dumbles gonna do now that his golden boy's gone?

3. What going to happen at the Merlin Ceremony?

1. Ginny's going to tell him about the bond nearly gone and some magic his mum put on him so is the bond went like that then it would come back.

2. Scream and try and think of another way (which won't work) to malnipulate Harry.

3. Harry will go but put a spell on him so they don't relise he's the heir of Merlin and then do the Merlin ceromony again but as Harry Stone.
ReadingTillEternity chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Hey there! First off, incredible story. I love how you've made it and it has such a great plot! I finished the first book and these 3 chapters in a day haha. Now for your challenges, that's an interesting way to know what people think of the story.. Speculations-

1. I think Harry will go to Tonks' home and stay there. I do believe dobby will come as there's nothing stopping the second book from happening. LuciusMalfoy remains the same. Unless, Draco overhears and puts a stop to it...

2. Dumbledore is loony and to be honest this is the first story I've read with him like that! It's a nice change.. I think he'll try and get Harry to the Weasleys again..

3. I don't think anything will happen in the Merlin Ceremony. It's too early for something like that to happen. Maybe a few will be suspicious.. OR, Harry could arrive as Harry Stone and Dumbledore could see him... Interesting... I'm excited to see what you'll do!

As for Harry and Ginny's bond being suspicious, I believe Dumbledore must have done something to separate them, and that must have unknowingly caused the bond to weaken..

My theories () lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! See you then! Have a great day!
Dark Lord Thanatos chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
dam harrys pissed
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I enjoyed readingyour story. I likedthe way you had Harry trick Dumbledore. Please update soon.
Lollypops101 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
great chapter! update soon!
harryandginnyforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
sorry for 'shouting' and stuff
CJann chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I love the Lord and Lady Phoenix stories, but have you thought of having Harry stay with Tonks' family. She could have a bigger part of the story. Just tossing out an idea. Keep writing!
ScrewDunkacoke chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
hey man I've loved this story, i really hope you would consider writing more of it. i loved it so far and i hope to see more great work out of you
harryandginnyforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hiiii when are you going to update it's been OVER 2 MOUNTHS and i'm not being impatiencent i'm just bored of waiting!
sharina.lukofnak chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I'm loving your stories. Can't wait for an update.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »