Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Chamber
Mick-Ann chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yay the sequel.
Milarqui chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
It is great! :) I loved finally seeing how everything turned out in the end! The worrying thing is how far is Dumbledore willing to go just through his lies. And I can't wait to read the next chapter!

As for your questions:

1. What will our heroes do now?

Recover from their injuries, reacquaint themselves with reality and probably enjoy the little free time.

2. What is Dumbledore going to do?

He will probably try to find Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel in order to ascertain what has happened. He manages to meet them, but the two of them fool him into believing that they don't have the Philosopher's Stone.

3. Where will Harry be living when he goes home?

If he is sent to the Dursleys, he will probably get Ardoris to take him somewhere else to actually stay in, and perhaps doing something to make Dumbledore think he is staying with the Dursleys.

If he isn't sent to the Dursleys, he will probably go to stay at the Burrow. Molly Weasley will probably put Harry in Ron's room, given that they are "such good friends", but Harry would probably charm his bed to make sure that Ron doesn't pay attention to him, and when out of bed he will try to spend as much time as possible with Ginny.

Also, please try to check the message I sent you.
Rollercoasteroflife-1D chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Worth the wait! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
interesting start
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I must say that it was definitely worth the wait to read the sequel, and as to answer the questions in your challenges...

1. The heroes will celebrate in secret over their triumph against not only Voldemort but Dumbledore as well.

2. Dumbledore will once again head over to the Flamel home in his rage and destroys it... not knowing that the Flamel's have actually moved away ever since they had gotten the stone back.

3. Harry will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron for a very short time before heading off to one of the Potter's homes... with Ginny since she was banned from returning home due to her mother.
buddygirl1004 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS EPIC!

1. What will our heroes do now?

They will board the train and head back to London

2. What is Dumbledore going to do?

hmm...OH! he's gonna plot to have the basilisk he knows exsist to attack Harrys friends so he can better manipulate him

3. Where will Harry be living when he goes home?

He'a gonna get a room at the Leaky Couldron but he's going to use his a disguise of red hair and brown eyes and go under a fake name like Darren Criss (hehe I've been in a AVPM mood lately...)
HyperLily chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Well, that was interesting. That was a great start to the sequel, and I can't wait to read more.

Keep up the awesome work!
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Harry & the others fooling everyone. How about having Harry live in the castle the Founders grew up in. Please update soon. And how about having Harry & the others get together to form a smaller version of the order. And have Dumbledore try to find Harry's alter ego Stone. Please update soon.
LillianaKent chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Can't wait for chapter two! :)
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yay, The sequel! Looking forward to more.

Thanks,