Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Chamber
TLD110166 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
When are you planning to update this story? BTW, you spelled Lucius wrong.
icemsn chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
when is the next chapter coming out?
Insane Cannons chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter! I do hope that Ginny finds some way to re-strengthen the bond between her and Harry.
Antara93 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
hope ginny dsnt get in trouble lyk cannon n wats wrong wid harry?
ThePokeNerd chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I really love the story line but could you please post quicker
Sir Breanna chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Please continue! It's really good so far! Can't wait to read more!
shollier chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Hope all is well and you update soon :) I think dumblordor is going to go insane trying to figure out who stone is :) I hope ginny doesn't get hurt to bad this story
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
please write more
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need MORE
JourneyRocks13 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Not too bad at all! I am glad to see an update!
Personally, I think you are using the new Harry attitude that was caused by Dumbledore's attack to create an excuse for Ginny to write into the diary.
Or, you could also have Ron be the person who writes in the diary and have his ego inflated by Harry rescuing him. Who knows
JourneyRocks13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
OK, that final Snape/Dumbledore exchange made me literally crack up laughing!
Spiked Dragon chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
1. Harry and Ginny will have a very serious discussion about their bond

2. Everything only to fail

3. Lots of things... like his drink or food gets spiked with truth serum, or he gets slipped a love potion keyed to professor Snape whom the latter uses as a guinea pig.
EmlynMara chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Interesting beginning. The bond issue seems extremely problematic. Harry seems to feel cut off - he thinks Ginny is pulling away from him. Ginny, et. al, think that Harry is pulling away from them. The question is - why haven't they brought it up and discussed it. They should be problem solving here. I was certain it would be Ron getting the diary in the first story, now I see I was wrong. BTW, it's Mum not Mom. I'm surprised the Weasleys didn't make more of an effort to get Harry - after all, that is what Dumbledore told them would happen, and yet the plans failed. I would have thought they would have said something to Dumbledore. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mahhhfy chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so anxious to see what things happen that seem to be keeping Harry and Ginny apart, but I trust that no matter what happens, it'll make their relationship stronger for it. If not, you'll have an angry mob with torches and pitchforks knocking down your door. Is Harry being oblivious about their bond because something's wrong with him, or because he's a 12 year old boy and doesn't know how to talk about it? I can't wait for more!
Meganium - Conni chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
:D :D Thanks. For next chapter maybe some animagus progress, or back-2-school pranks. The marauders would want to announce they're back, surely!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »