Reviews for Gat
Puppyloverpearl chapter 1 . 2/2
I've recently come upon a hard time in my life, I usually don't deal with these kinds of things very well. For some reason, I remembered how happy your fics used to make me, with the beautifully dorky Ben/Dexter friendship and the carefully crafted FusionFall universe, it was easy to just dive back in. Low and behold, there was one I hadn't read yet. I just wanna say thanks, thanks for these amazing fics that never fail to make me smile even in the toughest times, I'm so so grateful for it all.
Excuse my sappiness, I'm really emotional right now.
DerekTheReader chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Rex, Ben, AND Dexter? I already like this
quarterhorseranch chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
I've been re-reading parts of these stories and I just wanted to thank you for writing depression, anxiety, and OCD in such a sensitive and realistic way. I can empathize with Dexter a lot, and hopefully when people read your stories they will "get it" a little bit more. So, once again:

Thank you.
8annie81 chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
What a blissfully happy ending :D
8annie81 chapter 49 . 2/21/2014
*shrieks at Numbah four being Mortons' medic*
:D
*shrieks at the bit of fluff with my three favorite teens*
:D
I love this chapter.
8annie81 chapter 48 . 2/21/2014
Sleep boys, sleeeeep.
8annie81 chapter 47 . 2/21/2014
Listening to Willow Smiths whip my hair back and forth while imaging a blue tounged monster whipping its tounge around.
*crosses situation off bucket list*
8annie81 chapter 46 . 2/21/2014
XD I thought Buttercup was going to laugh I never dreamed she'd want to join him.
8annie81 chapter 45 . 2/21/2014
Get him back safe boys for Holidays sake ;)
8annie81 chapter 44 . 2/21/2014
Still perverse, but closer to human :/
I don't know what to think of that.
8annie81 chapter 43 . 2/20/2014
I wish they had time to end Kleiss now...
8annie81 chapter 42 . 2/20/2014
*high pitched shrieking noise* ah the Six Holiday
8annie81 chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
D: fainty Dexter. Even if the Evos are neutralized their the Ur and all that matter to deal with :(
8annie81 chapter 40 . 2/20/2014
That's the coolest description of Rex curing Evos ever
But yikes. The Ur Dexter has Van Kleiss pinned? If he doesn't kill him he's going to earn himself a vandetta.
8annie81 chapter 39 . 2/19/2014
Do I even have to tell you how cheesy the chapter titles are getting? Whatever I love it
Grrrrr with the growing tension. Is Van Kleiss fish bate or not?