Reviews for Stranger
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Please u date soon , such a gd story
acciojubjubbird chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I know it's been awhile, but it can't hurt to ask can it? Please update?
orangellamas chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
ummm...why did you stop the story? *puppy pout*
EliPendragon chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Please Please Please update! You can't stop now! 3
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
What? It says tomorrow's chapter and then there's nothing. And you haven't updated in almost a year...:(
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
amber henning chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
hey u said there would be a ch/5 and 6 but u never continues this! : continue it plzzzzzzzzzzzz i luv it :)
magicians chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This is awesome *dances around*

So yeah, I am now in love with this...

Update soon :)
Erin Hartson chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
awesome more please
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 4 . 12/11/2011

Well there was a chapter in a story that I asked permission to adopt (and got permission) but it sounds similar to that first chapter of yours... No I'm not accusing you of anything :)

Now that I've read yours, I can't go ahead with my story though! :( I'm depressed!

Because your story is just too damn adorable. and sad!

I'm putting this on alert.
channylover9753 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I love it! So sad, but really good. I'd love to read more!

YumKiwiDelicious chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
bluhoohoohoo! [sound of my tears]
Sodalith1012 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011

You can't finish that story so fast!

I want to

And your friend is right, more details are good.
mbrattoo chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
At the risk of sounding like a horrible person, I must tell you that I am infinitely thankful that you didn't just leave it at the coffee shop scene.

It's more realistic (and fun) for there to be drawbacks and I think it's completely natural for Kurt to freak out like that and for Blaine to be so broken.

I think it'd be really awesome to see more of Blaine's struggles and emotions because I really enjoyed that last bit. I could really see it playing out in my head.

Anyway, just read all of this and I'm in love with it! It's awesome and sad and sweet and cute and d'aww. :D Brilliant job! I can't wait for your next chapter!