Reviews for Ziva: McGee's Keeper
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Fantastic!
jdgatorbait chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
love the story, looking forward to the series. anything with McGee and Gibbs in it is great. They are my favorite pairing. I'm not a writer, not good enough, but I do have some story ideas. Would love to see a story were Tim is possibly kidnapped or maybe Tim and Jethro have a child segregate/adopt and the child is kidnapped. May something like that. Again, LOVE the storyline.
Francis chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very sweet, love it! Like a lot of stories with Mcnozzo, but this was cute.
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I've been working backward through some of the Keeper stories, and it's very fun to see where it started.

Liane
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was good. Well written.

Most unusual to allow Ms Taylor to have a small part as well.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm sorry, but when McGee said that Gibbs had to have been a mythical creature in a past life, I had to make this. I hope you like it.

I call it the Gibbsacorn.

art/Gibbsacorn-347860842?ga_submit10%3A1357879693
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was really cute. What a refreshing way to look at it, Ziva's thinking of Tim as hers, wanting him to be happy. Adding the tricks between her and Tony made a terrific ending. I smiled all the way through reading this.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yes, I would love to have this made into a bigger story. Absolutely what happened on the date, Abby finding out (she just uses Tim & is mean to him), Tony finding out (worried about his place in the team) etc...Or even a sequel. Well handled original plot.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was so sweet. I love big sister Ziva, she is so awesome. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I am quite enjoying this addition to your McGibbs 'verse. I like the idea of Ziva playing matchmaker for Gibbs & Mcgee! God help Gibbs if he hurts Tim, tho! I can easily picture Ziva going after Gibbs with a vengeance for that! Please! Give us more!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Gibbs is going to head slap Ziva soon, or figure out a new rule, just so she would shut up already about Tim around him, even though she is very funny, IMO.

And possessive-over-Tim Ziva is totally cute too: I can see her and Abby getting into a huge chick-fight over him.

Ziva's bits of that Ziva/Gibbs elevator conversation is SO moving.

"Like Tim telling Ziva about the date, Abby and Tony finding out, and/or Ziva talking to them. Let me know what you think." - All excellent sequels, which I will read.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ziva may be more protective then Gibbs. Well done
Wyren09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Mah, I want Tony and Abby to find out, especially Abby...hehe

Seriously though, I could never see McGee and Abby together, she's just...not mature enough for him. Plus the whole pulling him in and pushing him away..UH! whatever... But yes, continuation please!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great story, thanks! I love the role that Ziva sees herself in - actually I love any interaction between Tim & Ziva. And any positive interaction between Tim & Gibbs (although angst/drama to get to the positive is fine too!).