Reviews for Ziva: McGee's Keeper
DeleteThisAccountPlease8287772 chapter 1 . 9/20
Nice going.
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahhhh I loved this sooo much! I just love Ziva and Tim brother sister fics!
Over the next couple of days I'm just gonna read the whole Mcgee's Keeper series.
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 2/28
Off to read Red Light.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 1 . 1/8
Found this series and starting reading it.

First part was good off to read part two.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Fantastic!
jdgatorbait chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
love the story, looking forward to the series. anything with McGee and Gibbs in it is great. They are my favorite pairing. I'm not a writer, not good enough, but I do have some story ideas. Would love to see a story were Tim is possibly kidnapped or maybe Tim and Jethro have a child segregate/adopt and the child is kidnapped. May something like that. Again, LOVE the storyline.
Francis chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very sweet, love it! Like a lot of stories with Mcnozzo, but this was cute.
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I've been working backward through some of the Keeper stories, and it's very fun to see where it started.

Liane
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was good. Well written.

Most unusual to allow Ms Taylor to have a small part as well.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm sorry, but when McGee said that Gibbs had to have been a mythical creature in a past life, I had to make this. I hope you like it.

I call it the Gibbsacorn.

art/Gibbsacorn-347860842?ga_submit10%3A1357879693
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was really cute. What a refreshing way to look at it, Ziva's thinking of Tim as hers, wanting him to be happy. Adding the tricks between her and Tony made a terrific ending. I smiled all the way through reading this.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yes, I would love to have this made into a bigger story. Absolutely what happened on the date, Abby finding out (she just uses Tim & is mean to him), Tony finding out (worried about his place in the team) etc...Or even a sequel. Well handled original plot.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was so sweet. I love big sister Ziva, she is so awesome. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I am quite enjoying this addition to your McGibbs 'verse. I like the idea of Ziva playing matchmaker for Gibbs & Mcgee! God help Gibbs if he hurts Tim, tho! I can easily picture Ziva going after Gibbs with a vengeance for that! Please! Give us more!