Reviews for Tactus
Is the lab assistant Cheren?
nocloudypooh chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Great story! Curious as to why Wally would want to break up with Sapphire though
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
gdmn why are you so good at writing
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
dat was BEAUTIFUL

i found you. I've seen ur name in a lot of franticshipping fanfics. So i guess u must be a famous franticshipper. And hell yeah i love ur fics!
MirageDream chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Sad, grown up, jaded sapphire is probably one of the most heartbreaking characters you can make, and you did it flawlessly. Like, wow, this was really cute and sad and I still love your writing. Question though, is the assistant just a nameless person or did you base him off of someone?
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
soo cute love the history.
x.symphony chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
this was so cute! 3 sapphire and ruby are meant for each other, now if only Ruby would realise that and stop stalling :/
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was nice. I liked the Ruby moments at the end of each part of your explanation of Sapphire's and someone else's relationship!
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
d'awww I love this ship
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
(*_*) You are wonderful!

Already read two stories of yours and I've got this feeling for more more more and I don't wanna stop Lol. A beautiful christmas parade could be passing right by me and I wouldn't tear away my gaze from the story (haha unless the parade was more interesting than this xD). I mentioned this because tomorrow is x-mas so have a merry x-mas depending if it passed yet or not where you live b\c of the time zones but yeahhh or happy holidays whatever you celebrate :).

I'm off to read more of your stories b\c they keep on getting better.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awwwww sooo cute X)
Arisu rin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really muss reading your fics. It's almost six am and I'm wide awake reading them on my phone.I'm gonna try and review them all in the morning. Well, most of them. :)
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ah. Ruby finally gathers his wits and courage for a decisive run at the end.

Love the Gold part. "Rebound!" LOL

Rubysapphire is one of my main ships too. :D
JumpUpAndDown chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love this! It's very realistic. I agree that Rusa's relationship would definitely be a progressive one (hence the 'amnesia' on Ruby's part). And I also agree that sometimes our first isn't always our last.

Plus, I love the part where Green and Crystal teach her, I can totally see that happening.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
lovveee ittt as usual. x3 little fluttery feelings in my stomach for this one, and i agree with the idea that behind the scenes it takes longer for ruby and sapphire to reach that final stage, dense ruby and all. :)