Reviews for Cover
toastnchips chapter 11 . 9/9
BOUT FUCKING TIME HELL YAHHHHHU OOHOOOO
End of Grace chapter 11 . 8/21
Just read the whole thing and its fantastic. Please keep up the good work.
KitElizaKing chapter 11 . 8/19
Wonderful update! I loved that Naruto is slowly working his way through his issues on his own terms, and that his friends want to help him. I'm also glad that stupid Sasuke finally got the hint and stopped intruding where he wasn't wanted. The way that Naruto barged in on Kakashi and demanded they make love was awesome! And I liked the way that Kakashi admitted that he'd been waiting for Naruto, and wanting only him. Thanks so much for this chapter. It was incredible!
That duster is gonna be in my head for a while XD
Great story!
FaithlessSinner chapter 11 . 8/16
I WANT MORE! I miss this story so much, it's one of my favorite stories. Please update soon! Ja Ne!
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 11 . 8/16
Ty for updating. It was good.
duchessliz chapter 11 . 8/16
Sasuke is now going to back off, Naruto confessed and got one in turn, and we finally got smexy time! Awesome chapter! ;D
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 11 . 8/15
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonderful lemon scene.
Divine Paper Mars chapter 11 . 8/15
I thought it was good that Naruto had that heart to heart with Sasuke, and I'm happy Naruto finally came clean about how Kakashi makes him feel. :')
Kith chapter 11 . 8/13
I really loved the push-pull, slow burn of the story, and how naturally their emotions seemed to develop. I felt for Naruto in his first ANBU assassination mission and hope that he will find resolution with the help of his loved ones. Thanks for writing and for returning to this story, and keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/13
That was surprisingly hot. *wipes nosebleed* Whelp, good chappie, I want to read what happens next. Update soon *-*
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 8/12
Wow, i'm really surprised that the whole Sasuke thing came to a peaceful end. I figured he'd go all creepy stalker whilst kidnapping and/or drugging Naruto. Kinda surprised to see Kakashi admitting that Sasuke was stronger than him now, too. And it looks like Konoha is getting into something they don't know about. Bad time to be a noobie ANBU then.
buterflypuss chapter 11 . 8/12
good chap
Kamui Senketsu chapter 8 . 7/25
My feeeeeeeeels. You slayed them! TAT
Kamui Senketsu chapter 6 . 7/25
Gai you piece of shit! XD
And Jesus Kakashi has dimples. Dimples slay me. My ovaries can't take it.