Reviews for Cover
procon chapter 10 . 3/26
Holy shit this was deep. Awesome so far keep up the great work! Cant wait for the next one!
FaithlessSinner chapter 10 . 3/18
I miss this story so much...update soon please!
K chapter 10 . 3/5
I really like your story, please don't stop writing.
FireAndPowder chapter 6 . 3/1
hehehe... the thought of Kakashi having dimples makes me giggle...I will never imagine Kakashi without them again!
KitElizaKing chapter 10 . 2/19
Your chapter was worth waiting for, General. I enjoyed the first part of it, and the party that you started with. Sasuke trying to move in on Naruto again just shows that he doesn't know when to give up. I loved that Sakura squee'ed over Naruto and Kakashi being together, and that most people seem to know that they are going out now.
Kakashi putting the brakes on their taking their relationship to the next level seems sensible, considering the mission that he knew he was taking Naruto on...he knew that the blond would need time to recover from what he needed to do on the mission...and moving to the physical should wait until after Naruto has dealt with that.
As for Naruto dealing with what he did?! Wow. Even inadvertently, he has killed a child and a woman that were innocent. He has killed civilians. I don't know if he can ever reconcile that to the person that he has always been. But, your chapter is a powerful one, and it is life-changing for him no matter what. Thanks for writing, and thanks for updating for us.
ytygr chapter 10 . 2/19
Woohoo it's not dead! I actually forgot about this story I glad to see an update.

Poor Naruto first kill had to be a little girl not the baddy, oh well, now he has a true taste of what he is getting himself into.

Can't wait to see who is on his team!
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 2/18
Geez, his first dispatch mission and the first body to get in his way is a kid, a girl at that. Bad enough it's his first kill, but for it not to be the target or a guard? Can't get much rougher than that.

As far as the little get together goes, Naruto's assessment of Sasuke's reaction is probably going to come true. I think he's just a little naive about how Sasuke will be. Almost certainly more aggressive. I know he needs his friends but he needs to learn how to stand up for himself with them and stop getting pushed around so much. It'll look bad when he's trying to become Hokage if they can bully him all the time like that.
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 2/18
good chap
LongShadyEyes chapter 10 . 2/18
Wow that was a jam packed chapter right to the max! XDD
All I can say is that was awesome, I loved ever little bit of it!
SO amazing! :)
I hope you update soon, cuz I seriously want to read more! I need to read more.
Am SO happy you updated! You made my day :D
lovleydragonfly chapter 10 . 2/18
Aww na ruto... :(
Teacuppy chapter 10 . 2/18
Welcome back, and what a way to do it...

I forgot why the hell a person like Naruto wanted to be in ANBU... ¿ but I guess he needed it, he isn't so innocent anymore... it is painful...

EXCELLENT CHAPTER the only flaw is it left me STARVING for more...

I loved the first part with their moment together as well, especially Kakashi's honest (dirty) words about how much he wanted him... it was delicious...

I will forgive you for abandoning us for so long only if you continue with somewhat regular updates... at least once a month PLS!

lots of Love, and btw first 10th ch guest review is from me... :-)

and thank you so much for not lying about Intending to finish this someday. :-)
Sprig chapter 10 . 2/18
poor Naruto... he has such a big heart and it hurts when he has to do things like this. but sadly, it is the reality of things. thank you for your hard work.
Just so you know... I almost had a heart attack when I saw you updated... I soooooo gave up on this... and then BAMMMM... dying from happiness... THANK YOU

I will now actually read this and review again... :-)
SupernaturalHearts chapter 10 . 2/18
Great job with this chapter. I have to say I'm getting as impatient with Kakashi as Naruto is. I do understand why he is that way though. You did a really good job portraying their emotions and with the descriptions. I so cannot wait for the next chapter.
Lots of Love & inspiration & free time so you can come back and grant us with continuation to this amazingly well written fic.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :-D ALL THE BEST!