Reviews for Cover
zbriggs98 chapter 1 . 10/14
He doesn't talk about his thoughts. Doesn't say I love you. Did you see what you wanted see Naruto ?
animemangaobsessed chapter 9 . 10/7
NARUTO OF ALL PEOPLES HAS TO WORK ON STAMINA?!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 11 . 9/8
I'm loving this story and can't wait for more 3 Keep up the great writing!
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 8/18
I love it! I look forward to more
Lukachiku chapter 1 . 8/15
No one deserves to be cheated on, no matter the reason. Kakashi and Naruto deserve to be together in my opinion. I need an update author-San! Don't give up please! I believe in you. Fighting!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 11 . 7/4
You'd better update this chapter damnit. It's been a year and I really FUCKING LOVE this story. Like it's one of the really good kakanaru ones on this website. Please fam update for my sanity. I love it
Yuunari chapter 11 . 5/3
I really liked this! Despite it not being finished I can live with the outcome so far. The maturity and realism of this is what really hooked me. Their relationship develop nicely and at a steady pace but still not too long to feel like a drag.

If there is one thing I would criticize though, it would be that it's a bit strange for so "many" of the Konoha 11 to be in ANBU. Don't get me wrong, Shikamaru and Kiba are good and so is Iruka.. but they aren't convincing enough to be ANBU, least not strong enough. It would have been better to use Genma, Anko, Raidou etc on team 13. Just a personal opinion though.
chocolatxdoll chapter 11 . 1/28
So I'm finally here after going thru your other kakanaru fics and read the whole damn thing at once holy shit. This fic is a perfect balance of my obsessions with sasunaru and even more so, kakanaru. The amount of times I've said "god fucking dammit" while reading is a new one for me. Their relationship was an excellent slow-ish burn. And now I'll actually die if you don't give us the next chap asap!
danisaurorex chapter 11 . 1/3
I loved this story it was so much fun to read I enjoyed reading naruto's and kakashi's relationship as it developed it felt natural. I also kinda feel bad for sasuke but don't at the same time he kind of brought it apon himself. really enjoyed how you made the anbu characters it was awesome loved you story.
Starrynhite chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
I love the story so far. It's the first one I've read where Naruto goes into ANBU, and I think how you've portrayed his reaction to killing in cold blood perfectly.
KakashiNarutoYaoiLover666 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
please please please continue lol i literally stayed up all night after work once i found this story just to read it all in one night and i need more, forever more lol. i loved every chapter though some parts wouldve been different if it were my story but its not and i loved it nonetheless. this is my all time favorite pairing. anyways really really hope u continue lots of love hopefully until next time 33333333333333333
StarKurama chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
love this. it was hilarious
j.d.y chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
I have an account, but currently am not logged in {lazy, I know}, but this chapter was wonderful!

I've been looking for this story for years! I read it I a long time ago and then never could find it! But I'm so glad you have decided to continue it!

THERE IS SIMPLY JUST NOT ENOUGH KAKASHI NARUTO FANFICTION!
ndsanders89 chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
I swear that I have read this before either here on this site or on ygallery but it was slightly different. I mean the story is the same but some parts are different and switched around. Whatever you did to this story, it is still great!
arccie chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
:D

Thoroughly enjoying.

Glad Naruto managed to get his stance through to Sasuke at last.