Reviews for The Almost-Date
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Really sweet! 3 :)
apedarling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
awww soooo cute! Loved it, last scene was adorable, goof job:)
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Whee! Just look at your fan base! How did I miss this?

Wonderful dialogue! I swear you spend too much time in their heads,lol... ;p

Liked NCIS in Chinese,the Deep Six part(I thought we were pretty much in the gutter with this whole conversation,so true),the food scene(I'm with the flow,lol),the gentleman,M'lady and handkiss at the end was pure gold!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
*fangirl squee*

You are SO GOOD at getting inside their heads...its almost scary. But mostly just awesome .

This was cute. And OMG Tony acting like a gentleman was adorable. And it made me smile almost painfully; Ken LOVES to do the "M'lady" thing! It's almost eerie how alike they seem to be sometimes!

Loved it .
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aww that was cute! And Verrrrrrrrrry Fluffy! hehe :)
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww, fluff! You know I love my fluff :) This was so cute and just what I needed!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I knew I wasn't the only endlessly optimistic Tiva fan out there who noticed that Tony and Ziva left together! Hurray!

Loved it. The Tiva banter was cute and it made me laugh. You do a good job of recreating their easy friendship, but you keep me interested with the looovely undertones that hint at something more.

Oh, and the part about reenacting Deep Six? Haha, that made me laugh. Tony is such a . . . guy.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
loved it!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
chivalrous tony :)
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awwwwww, sweetness and love :) LOVED IT SOPH!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Sweet little fic, I'm glad someone wrote a tag on them leaving together when Tony apparently had a date.
hundan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
As always you make everything you write so wonderful! I loved this, I wish we actually saw this on the show, I actually got a feeling when McGee said something about Tony's date and she looked at him that something was up. But that's probably just my wishful thinking :)

I wish Ziva wasn't with Ray because much like this story, Tony and Ziva could really have something great. Loved it so much! Cannot wait for more from you :D

ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awwww cute
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 10/8/2011

not what i expected part of me wanted a deeper conversation..leading from the whole "I know, but I'm a man who loves his food as much as he loves his women."

but minor fluff. it was intended.