Reviews for Justifications
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
LOVED this! I feel like you get into the minds of Sam and Dean soooo well! It's crazy and I don't know how you do it! Bravo bravo! :D
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked your drabble. I didn't really see what Dean did as a personal affront to Sam. Just because he doesn't agree with his brother doesn't mean that he doesn't care about him or respect him. Sam does this all the time and it simply doesn't end well. A monster is a monster...Amy was killing people and it was simply a matter of time before she found another reason to justify it. Also, Sam didn't really know her...he only spent a tiny amount of time with her both times...that's hardly the same thing as really knowing someone. What we do know is that she'll kill people for her son...what if he becomes ill again? And as far as trust is concerned...Sammy is very ill. His judgement can't be trusted at the moment anyway.

Great job on capturing Dean's thoughts!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
It was ok, but really didn't bring anymore insight into the issue of what Dean did and why he did it.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm nowhere near up to date with Supernatural and therefore have no idea what's going but I liked reading it. I like your drabbles :)

They're interesting even if I have little context.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/8/2011