Reviews for Turn Back and Descend The Stair
cassiemortmain chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
What a treasure to find in the archive! I don't know if you are still writing but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story - your characterisations of Sybil and Tom rang true for me and the story was romantic and sweet, as well as tinged with melancholy. Lovely - thank you. :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is lovely!
skinnycat77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Terrific "missing moment". What I would give to have seen this on Downton. Tom and Sybil were my favorite couple and I hate that Fellowes did so little with them. Thank goodness for fan fiction!
TheSilencedVigor chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
harnicem chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I quite liked this story. It has a very realistic feel to it. Very nice
i'll-cover-you-x chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love this plot idea. I've always wondered what happens next and I can really picture all of this. Well done!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOve it. This story was addictive, if short. I think you captured them quite well.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So so so well done. I loved it.
anya2001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this so much! dying to know what happens and have been checking every day for the next chapter! please...pretty please...a desperate S&B shipper x
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
So good; written and flowed well. And so sweet and if only something like this would happen!He only has a few more episodes left (unless you count series 3) to win her round!

Tacxx
Rictusemprax chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
oh my goodness, you are such an amazing writer and you have gotten these two characters spot on! and, yeah, it's just perfect, oh my god.
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
that ending just killed me inside in so many ways. oh my days..

:) good i like it A LOT! you have captured sybil very well, and tom too. but especially sybil, and her ambitions (c0me on woman don't give in to your society's expectations.. don't do it!)
MistressBlack523 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
The way this was written and how the story was told perfect. I absolutely love this fic
OhTex chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was so wondeful and the last line was beautifully chilling.

Good job!
Stacey Verda chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
My god, this is absolutely fantastic. Well written, perfectly in character, and heartbreakingly beautiful. Might you "fix" every episode?