Reviews for Bella Swan: The June Cleaver Experience
annaharding chapter 23 . 9/10
Cute story! Thanx for sharing.
annaharding chapter 3 . 9/10
Huh. I was wondering the same thing as Edward, how is she going to do her job and protect the neighbors with a sore ankle?
Fun story so far. Thanx!
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/10
She should remember that Dunkin Donuts has some pretty decent coffee and they're usually open 24 hours!
Anonymous1511 chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Good chapter, but a lot of grammar mistakes. Please reread or get a good beta. I'm sure your story will be awesome.
lovemelongtime chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Omg! This story is hilarious! Ellie is the best and swear her and Bella are just alike lol!
mysticfighter111 chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
They got out of Forks with a bang - wouldn't have expected anything calmer and I loved the proposal, but I still miss info about Ellie's first mother.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
Emmett deserves some pinishment, too. Bella should tell her mother that her dear son needs some mommy-time.
mysticfighter111 chapter 19 . 4/22/2015
C'mon - first the cock-block by her annoying brother and now Bella gets arrested, too?
mysticfighter111 chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
Will there ever be a day when Emmett is not complaining?
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
James and Leah are definitely fucked up!
mysticfighter111 chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Bella's mother couldn't just visit her other child and make Emmett's life a bit more miserable?
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
Ellie is priceless! Is it just me or are the neighbours in Forks a bit eccentric?
mysticfighter111 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
This story is so much fun! I just love Ellie, she's like a mini-Bella an makes me laught so much.
bozbaby chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
LMAO! I freaking LOVE the verbal foreplay! "A pillow case with a book in it." That imagery? Too freaking funny! Love these two!
cinewardy chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
What a great story! I love the characters! Great joooobb!