Reviews for Great Expectations
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for writing this- I felt it was realistic. He was set in his ways, so she was insecure. The fighting was handled well, there wasn't extra drama than there normally is for hormonal teenagers.

The epilogue was really sweet.

I'm heading to your page to see what else you have.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
Awe! Your killing me, I'm dying in sugar! This was so sweet!

A lot of people frown on marrying right out of high school, but my grandma was married at 16 and stayed married until she passed away at 73. Getting married young can work if you actually try.

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Seriously, how adorable can they be?

I'm glad Aubrey's dad likes Don, even though he kinda made a fool of himself haha.

Anxious to see how the next chapter goes.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
This is really sweet so far, it sucks that you don't have more reviews- I guess this fandom is pretty quiet eh?

I know you haven't updated in a while but I just wanted to gently point out- you've mentioned texting and cell phones a few times, try and remember this is set in 1988, while they had cell phones, they were large bricks and they were for calling only.

Besides that I love it. Don was my favorite and I felt so bad for him.
Kikibowen chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
So far I like this story 3
Cas-and-Dean-should-kiss chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I love this. Are they gonna have sex before the story ends? lol. I hope so. Update soon!
peaches2010 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
really like your story.. can't wait to read more!
Maxiekat chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I like that you used Don's POV - it's nice to get the story from more than the girl, gives it a little more detail. And you did well with his POV - he sounds like a guy. Chavo was also done really well.

Like that you showed their meeting in a flashback - nice job
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked it - I like that you jump right into the scene and into their relationship and that you're going to go back later to flesh that part out. You especially did a great job with Charlie - I could hear Tim McGraw saying those lines. Really nice job :)