Reviews for Hanging in Rows
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I didn't review yesterday because I did not know what to say.

I still do not know what to say. I did not enjoy it, but it evoked emotions that I had put away. I don't like feeling those emotions. I must be more careful of which of your stories I read.

pdf
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Okay. That's it. I'm suing . . . That was deliberate breakage of my heart!

Well, before I go call my lawyer, let me just say - you rock my world. The way you write is incredible and it makes me infinitely jealous.

Write more, please. Until then - I'll see you in court! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I...I...you have to stop doing this to me!

Breaking my heart over and over. Her desperation is terrible, horrible, to see and feel.

Ack, I don't know why I love reading your fics so much, haha. I don't think my heart will ever be intact again.

It was so beautiful. So heartbreakingly, hauntingly beautiful.
jsq chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, wow. This was so painfully beautiful. It actually leaves me feeling ill to my stomach. How lovely was this?: "A strained partnership now, yet one they cannot wrestle away from me. I hold fast, like a child knotting the thin string of a balloon around the wrist. This speck of brightness is all I have and it cannot be permitted to float away."

I must now request that you write me something happy. :)
23roses chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
yikes.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh, Zaedah! Break my heart, woman ...

A very true Ziva introspective.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*sobs*

Damn Zaedah that was sad but it was so poetic and beautiful. I read it aloud because the words were just so lovely.

*sobs*

Well done.
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A death fic is unpleasant enough as it is, but with your poetic imagery and prose, it's all the more heart wrenching. You're only one of two, maybe three authors I would finish reading such a story for, but I want you to kmow you're killing me here.

Your muse seems to be depressed lately. Can you throw him a party with lots of presents, and cake, and balloons, to hopefully cheer him up a bit? Pretty please?
jelenamichel chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Jesus. That's one way to start a Sunday morning...

Beautiful as always. Left me in tears.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*sobs* No words. No words. *sobs*

Wait, I might have found a few...

Heartbreaking, beautiful, melancholy, haunting.

This will resonate with me all day, I am sure.

Only you could get away with this.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
"When age-blind eyes finally close to this world, I will not find him. These bare seconds will be burned away in a fire that I've earned. He cannot come down. I cannot go up. The separation will be permanent and there's no immediacy to usher in such a forever."

I can't take another one like this one Zaedah. My heart has burst into a billion pieces. How words on a screen can carry so much grief, so much pain, so much guilt... It's a testament to your magic skills but please, for the love of God, get to work on some literary Prozac.