Reviews for Girl Talk
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aww so touching.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Another one for the favs and another good one to mention to my friends :)
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Well done
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hmm, a small window on how things could be for June, nice & very true to the plot.
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love this shot. The ladies talking and understanding each other.

Nice
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great story.
Population1-13th chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
that was really sweet. I genuinely liked it. I just felt someone should tell you: mech is a term usually reserved for male transformers. arcee would be a femme.
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Love it! everything was perfect and real. Arcee's pain, June's soft understanding and wanting to comfort her. And june making friends and helping Ratchet. Wonderful.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this! Love to see Arcee and June in a girl talk. So sad though to. Arcee has alot of burden on her shoulders and maybe June has to. Talking about something that is bothering you does make things a little better...Even Arcee was angry in the past but she cant blame on everything that or they never do or known anything...Humanity for starters. Arcee cant blame us. She should know that we never known about Cybertronians and thats her and the others duty to protect us but sometimes once in awhile Humanity protects them to. Allies of course.

But what was June singing? Its in a different language? I know its not english (or is it?) Still good job!
DMH chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Very very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot. Thanks!
CosaBella chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i heard the two ears one mouth thing on joyce meyers just last night!