Reviews for That Long Gone Summer
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This is absolutely Perfect!
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy this story, i sure hope you continue.
I've gotta know what happens!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I love this! It's perfect!
Star-SpangledAmerica chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING BRO XD
bertiebert chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is amazing! I absolutely love it and really hope you choose to continue it.
gouketsuwarai chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Keep up the good work! I really like this so please update soon! :)
paarsetulpen chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Poor Mattie *hugs him*... but matchmaker!papa!Francis is so awesome! XD I can't wait to see Lars' reaction when Matt calls him. (This is kinda random but this chapter reminds me of the song Set Fire To The Third Bar by Snow Patrol. ;w;)

P.S. Halloween oneshot! Please do write that! 8D (I'm in love with their costumes.)
Canada-Matthew chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Please continue this!

~Canada
Goldpen chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I love you Francis! Mattie call him now! Someone doesn't ask you to live with them when all they want out of you is sex. I still dislike Arthur though even if he was just trying to be a responsible parent. I can't wait to see your next chapter for this!

~Pen
Fay chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
So happy to see this updated. Have I mentioned how much I love angst. Cannot wait for Mattie's call. I wonder how Lars is going to react. I also think that Arthur is pretty justified, most parents would act this way.
satangdanny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Arthur should be kicked. Noooo, you can't take Matthew away from Lars! Why isn't Francis there to quell Arthur's fury? Grrrr, Lars better run after him!
zero434 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
iggy y being so parental! Dx

pls update soon!
Little Miss Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yay, you're back! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth or something :P.

Arthur is indeed a cockblock. I'm thinking Francis will tell him off when they get back though. And Lars following them on the next plane.

Also, houseboat, eff yeah. I think I love you now XD. I shall wait patiently for the next chapter :).
gouketsuwarai chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Enjoying this so far! Keep up the good work and update again because I can't wait to read more! :)
paarsetulpen chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Arthur, you cockblocker! D:

But yay, another story by you! Love it so far, hope you'll continue. :3
Goldpen chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh hell no! Arthur I could hate you so much right now! Please for the love of god escape from him Matthew! Francis will help just tell him it's love! Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Pen