Reviews for That Long Gone Summer
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 2 . 8/31
Update this please!
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This is absolutely Perfect!
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy this story, i sure hope you continue.
I've gotta know what happens!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I love this! It's perfect!
Star-SpangledAmerica chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING BRO XD
bertiebert chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is amazing! I absolutely love it and really hope you choose to continue it.
gouketsuwarai chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Keep up the good work! I really like this so please update soon! :)
paarsetulpen chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Poor Mattie *hugs him*... but matchmaker!papa!Francis is so awesome! XD I can't wait to see Lars' reaction when Matt calls him. (This is kinda random but this chapter reminds me of the song Set Fire To The Third Bar by Snow Patrol. ;w;)

P.S. Halloween oneshot! Please do write that! 8D (I'm in love with their costumes.)
Canada-Matthew chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Please continue this!

~Canada
Goldpen chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I love you Francis! Mattie call him now! Someone doesn't ask you to live with them when all they want out of you is sex. I still dislike Arthur though even if he was just trying to be a responsible parent. I can't wait to see your next chapter for this!

~Pen
Fay chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
So happy to see this updated. Have I mentioned how much I love angst. Cannot wait for Mattie's call. I wonder how Lars is going to react. I also think that Arthur is pretty justified, most parents would act this way.
satangdanny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Arthur should be kicked. Noooo, you can't take Matthew away from Lars! Why isn't Francis there to quell Arthur's fury? Grrrr, Lars better run after him!
zero434 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
iggy y being so parental! Dx

pls update soon!
Little Miss Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yay, you're back! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth or something :P.

Arthur is indeed a cockblock. I'm thinking Francis will tell him off when they get back though. And Lars following them on the next plane.

Also, houseboat, eff yeah. I think I love you now XD. I shall wait patiently for the next chapter :).
gouketsuwarai chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Enjoying this so far! Keep up the good work and update again because I can't wait to read more! :)
paarsetulpen chapter 1 . 10/9/2011