Reviews for A Love That Stays
mrsblessedkelley chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
Beautiful!
plopezlima chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
me hiciste llorar. muy hermosa story!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Wow, sam took her back without her apologising to him and atleast making her work to get him back? After he basically poured his heart out to her and told her the truth...and she still left him? And then she decided not to tell him about his child when she find out she was pregnant. And he only found out when she miscarried. Like yeah blame shane for separating them the first time but the second 'break-up' is all on her. He should have atleast made her work to get him back instead of always running back to her like she's done nothing wrong when in actuality she's done a lot i.e. constantly doubting him, lying to him, ignoring him, leaving him, not trusting him, etc etc when he's done nothing but completely trust in her, love her and work to gain her back. She also should have apologised and asked for his forgiveness for putting them through alot of pain, especially once they reunited 8/9 years later. Like sam told her the truth, even puck, quinn and olivia confirmed it yet she chose to run and ignore them even though she knows they're straightforward and honest people. Like the time she finally believes it is when her would-be rapist tells her and brings her the evidence? That's shady coz if she really loved sam and trusted him then she wouldn't have needed proof. She would have believed him then and there instead of breaking him and protecting herself...just saying.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Ha-wha-what? Sam called from a payphone right and not from his phone with his number? So how did his picture show up in the caller id if its from a payphone which is an anonymous number and not his? Meaning in actuality his picture wasnt supposed to show up when he called and left a message as he was calling from a random anonymous number. Therefore again leaving me with the question howcome/why did his picture show making it apparent as to who had called and giving shane an opportunity to delete the message since he knew sam had left it? Since sam called from an anonymous number (payphone) and not his?
Jujubee58 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
Really enjoyed this one!
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Ok love your story I think your a great writer but why would u make her lose so much weight. Zoe Saldana is so super thin and part of Mercedes beauty is that she is not some stick. Really upset that you felt the need to change her like that! A little weight I could accept but that much...no. She was beautiful just the way she was!
cosmickym chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I mean seriously Mercedes put a lock on your phone!
cosmickym chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I mean really Shane, swoop in why dont ya!
cosmickym chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I cried... shane's an ass
zeejack chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
what a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. i am so glad you finished it. thank you for a wonderful read.
emzjuk chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
You get two reviews coz somehow i accidentally submitted the other one without finishing.

Anyway...

Those letters were gorgeous. So much love, angst and pain. Yet even the last one he signs 'forever and always yours'.

Is it wrong that i am mad at Sam for storming off like that when she flatlined? He didn't even wait to see if she would be ok! I would have expected him to be outside the room begging the doctors to keep working on her and not give up until he knew for sure that it was official. It hurt me that he left without saying goodbye.

But i'm so glad that her friends were there for her. And the little flashbacks were so cute.

But the best bit was the final paragraph. They definitely did control each other's hearts.

Thankyou for finishing this story.

And thanks for the shoutout!

Emz x
emzjuk chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
Shane fesses up at last! (I'm skipping the whole minor detail of her attacker and attempted rapist being allowed alone in her hospital room). I'm so glad that she didn't forgive him tho. He didn't deserve to leave that room with any peace after the years of suffering he caused, not just to her but also to Sam. I even blame him for the loss of her baby because she would not allow herself to be happy.
IslandGem chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Mercedes needs to suck it up. Seriously. She's behaving like a wounded dear in the woods.
IslandGem chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Geez Sam, get a grip! Grrr!
IslandGem chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Great song by Sum41 and fitting for how Mercedes is feeling. Finally! Kurt and Co finally getting some sort of a clue..I feel like I can breathe just a little easier ;) Lol!