Reviews for Unrequited
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 9/4
This is a very good story. Love the Angst. But thia entire jealousy thing they have going on is a hot mess. How can they be jealous if the other person only greets another person of the opposite sex. WTF. That's very irrational. Edwardbuys a coffee* Female barista: here you go, have a nice day! *doing her job and being a nice person* Edward: Thank you very much. Bye! Bella: Garjhh, just admit it already you totally wanna fuck her and she was sooooo flirting you. I can't stand it and I am sooo not jealous so stop calling me that!
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 8/16
Bella was more than just pathetic.
Savannah chapter 23 . 8/1
This was perfect
I've never cried while reading fan fiction, but this has me sobbing. You're such a good writer and character developer. Thank you for sharing this story with us
scarlson31 chapter 23 . 8/2
This was absolutely beautiful!
Fantastic story ! Never cried so much in my life.
Lady Chancellor chapter 23 . 7/23
This story is beyond wonderful ! I gave cried so much through out it. You are a fantastic writer and should write more fan fiction if not a published novel. Thank you for putting so much into your writing. Will always love this story no matter how many times I read it.
Kilataia chapter 23 . 7/17
I don't think I've ever cried this much over a FanFiction. Great writing! So, so, so sad and beautiful too.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 23 . 7/15
Jesus.
lust516 chapter 23 . 6/15
I found this story again after reading it years ago...I'm bawling like a baby right now, this epilogue is just...wow i don't even have words. Loved it then, love it now!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 23 . 6/12
what a fantastic, awesomely written story, i don't tear up often, but you got me, and this story is so amazing!
Toliveinafantasy chapter 13 . 5/26
Disgusting. Bullshit. Protect her?! Stop making decisions decisions for her you asshole! She shouldn't forgive him
Woow...
Fleur50 chapter 23 . 5/14
Vous m'avez fait pleurer, c'est tellement touchant! J'ai adoré votre histoire. Merci de la partager avec nous.

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 22 . 5/14