Reviews for Unrequited
Just a fan chapter 12 . 1/21
I have read this story so many times and each time it has be wrecked. Thank you for it. Also, I have just say that this made me reevaluate some parts of my life. So thank you!
Just a fan chapter 23 . 1/21
I just wanted to say that I have read this fanfic many times and every single time, I have finished it sobbing. You are a wonderful writer. I know this doesn't mean much, but this fanfic made me reevaluate a lot in my life. I just wanted to say thank you for that.
This is wonderful story and I hope that you continue to write such wonderful, emotional and thought provoking works.

Thanks again!
monica03 chapter 23 . 1/15
I have lost count over how many times I have cried reading this. I finished it all in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down. What a powerful and gut wrenching story. Thank you so much for sharing this.
sekoehler chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
It's been so long since I read this the first time...years. I'm so glad I read it again. But, oh my gosh, I'm a crying mess! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 23 . 10/2/2017
I'm sorry I didn't review as I read each chapter. This story was hard for me, in fact I skipped ahead to the epilogue. Too much sadness right now. I did really like your characters and the way you wrote the story.
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
This is a very good story. Love the Angst. But thia entire jealousy thing they have going on is a hot mess. How can they be jealous if the other person only greets another person of the opposite sex. WTF. That's very irrational. Edwardbuys a coffee* Female barista: here you go, have a nice day! *doing her job and being a nice person* Edward: Thank you very much. Bye! Bella: Garjhh, just admit it already you totally wanna fuck her and she was sooooo flirting you. I can't stand it and I am sooo not jealous so stop calling me that!
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Bella was more than just pathetic.
Savannah chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
This was perfect
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
I've never cried while reading fan fiction, but this has me sobbing. You're such a good writer and character developer. Thank you for sharing this story with us
scarlson31 chapter 23 . 8/2/2017
This was absolutely beautiful!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2017
Fantastic story ! Never cried so much in my life.
Lady Chancellor chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
This story is beyond wonderful ! I gave cried so much through out it. You are a fantastic writer and should write more fan fiction if not a published novel. Thank you for putting so much into your writing. Will always love this story no matter how many times I read it.
Kilataia chapter 23 . 7/17/2017
I don't think I've ever cried this much over a FanFiction. Great writing! So, so, so sad and beautiful too.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 23 . 7/15/2017
Jesus.
lust516 chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
I found this story again after reading it years ago...I'm bawling like a baby right now, this epilogue is just...wow i don't even have words. Loved it then, love it now!
4,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »