Reviews for Unrequited
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 4/8
Oh God!
What a tear jerker!
I was not expecting such a beautiful, well thought out, intricate, and emotional story...but I'm so grateful that that's what I got!
A lot of stories are thrown together for the purpose of lemons and lack any plot, so I'm always overjoyed when I find one that is filled with depth and relatable characters.
Bravo and thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 4/8
Oh no!
Please tell me the cord blood and stem cells will miraculously cure Edward and that everything happens for a reason!
She had to get pregnant in order to find her way back to Edward and to heal them both!
Please!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 4/8
The flashbacks interwoven into the present day is seamless.
I love the flow of the story.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 4/8
Damn! Is he having a seizure?
I thought for sure he'd go in the bathroom and find the pregnancy test!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 12 . 4/8
'He shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah, well. You weren't the only one he left behind."'
Aaaawwww...I didn't even think of that. Guess Bella wasn't the only one hurt upon his departure. Poor Jamie. :(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 4/8
Yikes!
I certainly understand all of those emotions having gone through divorce myself.
You experience all the grief stages that you would as if you were mourning a death. And the timing is always different for everyone.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 4/8
I loved the flashback to her OB/GYN appt. and their subsequent date.
So sweet!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 4/7
I'm getting the feeling he left due to his illness / tumor?
Maybe he knew it would get worse and didn't want to drag her through it so he cut ties completely to spare her?
Just a hunch...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 4/7
"What are you doing here?"
Ouch! Yowza!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 4/7
"The truth is, Bella, I simply don't love you as a husband loves a wife," he explained.
Oh God! What a gut punch!
I remember my husband telling me; "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you."
Worse thing a spouse can hear.
I'll try to get through this since it was recc'd by RobAttack and it's got over 4600 reviews...
It was an interesting read.
Nomad07 chapter 1 . 3/26
Really good.
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 23 . 2/17
My heart wasn’t ready for the epilogue but great story!
lunatic-blondie chapter 23 . 10/14/2021
Thank you so much for this awesome story, I was prepared for what was going to happen and here I am, reading the last chapter and crying my heart out.
sullysnonna chapter 23 . 10/11/2021
Absolutely beautiful story! So many emotions and so well written. I cried. I'll admit it. Thank you for sharing your story.
4,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »