Reviews for Unrequited
nessa01 chapter 23 . 6/6/2019
This was a beautiful yet sad sorry. I must say I have cried alot in the last chapter.
Thank you for writing this beautiful story for us.
Mansdas2 chapter 22 . 5/25/2019
OMG, I was scared the entire last chapter that Edward had died. I cried! But I’m so so happy that he lived. I love this story. You were amazing!
purplefreakanonymous chapter 4 . 4/8/2019
This is the angst I’ve been searching for! Im excited to keep reading
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 23 . 3/9/2019
So through the years I have tried to read this story multiple time. But the moment I came to the part Edward breaks up with Bella and then pulls a New Moon on her and he is seen with Carmen, I just couldn’t continue.

But today I did, and I’m happy I did because this was such a heart griping story. Even though they had problems they got back together and that made me so happy. I cried so much too. And then Edward passed away. Why did he pass away? That’s probably the only thing that I found so unclear. I wish that you would have explained that had happened and why he passed. But then, maybe that’s the whole point.

Anyway thank you for writing this story. It was truly amazing!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
clickpic chapter 23 . 10/14/2018
Crying... thank you for this wonderful story!
Ely Cullen M chapter 23 . 10/10/2018
Out of curiosity I found this your only published story, I did not read English, so the summary made me interesting and I went to the translator page by page, let me tell you that it really was worth the effort .. Beautiful story so full of realities, it is not typical History is so full of everyday things that similarities hurt, the simple fact of seeing and thinking being in such a situation ... It is devastating ... Thank you for writing and sharing it. Hopefully in the future we have more of your letters.
clickpic chapter 14 . 10/7/2018
Are you kidding? This story is breaking my heart!
RobstenTwifan19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Wow I just finished reading this for the 2nd time and this is an amazing story Edwards character reminds me of someone I knew not personally though but he died of skin cancer recently I was sad still am till this day so when I read Edwards story made me think of him. I cried both times I read this story, I can see you have a gift in writing you should consider writing a book! Great story even though made me cry but that's ok...
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2018
Great story. Two things I'm left wondering about. 1) if Edward became close to Carmen like Bella is to James why did there friendship end. He let her be there instead of Bella and said I love you to her so I'm wondering if Edward stopped talking to her because why say I love you if it's not a forever friendship. It felt like Bella wasn't mad enough that Edward let her be there for him. 2) Did Bella remarry? I mean if you love somebody so completely I can't imagine remarrying and losing the last name that your husband and son have. So did her grave say Isabella Cullen or did she remarry. But this was a great story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 23 . 6/18/2018
What an emotional roller coaster!
Interesting twist on NM.
Beautiful story.
breakingdawn57 chapter 22 . 6/6/2018
This story had me on such an emotional rollercoaster constantly( angry, smiling and bawling like a baby from one minute to the next)! So well written and honest! Keep writing and using your gift of words!
Lil Rix chapter 23 . 5/31/2018
It's been a long time since a story has gotten to me as this one has. I'm really glad I found it, in a way it has helped me release some tension I've felt I had inside me lately. Your story gave me a lot of anticipation on what the next chapter might lead to. Even though it wasn't the ending I was wanting, but it was an ending that suited perfectly. I hope you still have stories that are like this, that keep the reading on edge, can't wait till next time.
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 5/15/2018
I agree with every one else. such a good story teller. I don't cry or get too emotional when reading but this last chapter was hard. My heart got all knotted up and I was a bit over whelmed. thank you for sharing your talent.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
WTF!
amsrule chapter 23 . 4/18/2018
back for a reread-what a ride!
4,593 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »