Reviews for Unrequited
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2018
SweetbabyJeysus thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 4/8/2018
At the part about catching the fish that had already been caught before i really couldn't help but think "how stupid". Though i LOVE ex-lovers getting back together stories sooo much. Really. He just made that fish sound a bit retarded
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2018
Guh
agoogoo chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
i wish B was stronger in that...i wish even tho she was affected she'd be the kinda girl that would still coolly approach Edward, ask how he was (regardless), maybe tell him she's missed him, and that despite it all, glad to see he was happy with someone else and sad to see him sick. Coz...well that's reeeally be a kick in the gut for Edward i think. tho rereading, obviously this is sorta impossible a task
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 2/26/2018
Holy crap. I read this whole thing off an on all day until it was finished. I little surprised at the epilog but since there was one it was bond to be an emotional one. Brave of you to finished it this way, but he was never going to have a long a happy life. Great story, great writing. Thanks for giving us your words.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 2/25/2018
That was confusing. She said ├Żes' to an open ended question. ?
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
It's real shame that you haven't continued to write. This story is very good, with great writing. Pity
Just a fan chapter 12 . 1/21/2018
I have read this story so many times and each time it has be wrecked. Thank you for it. Also, I have just say that this made me reevaluate some parts of my life. So thank you!
Just a fan chapter 23 . 1/21/2018
I just wanted to say that I have read this fanfic many times and every single time, I have finished it sobbing. You are a wonderful writer. I know this doesn't mean much, but this fanfic made me reevaluate a lot in my life. I just wanted to say thank you for that.
This is wonderful story and I hope that you continue to write such wonderful, emotional and thought provoking works.

Thanks again!
monica03 chapter 23 . 1/15/2018
I have lost count over how many times I have cried reading this. I finished it all in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down. What a powerful and gut wrenching story. Thank you so much for sharing this.
sekoehler chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
It's been so long since I read this the first time...years. I'm so glad I read it again. But, oh my gosh, I'm a crying mess! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 23 . 10/2/2017
I'm sorry I didn't review as I read each chapter. This story was hard for me, in fact I skipped ahead to the epilogue. Too much sadness right now. I did really like your characters and the way you wrote the story.
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
This is a very good story. Love the Angst. But thia entire jealousy thing they have going on is a hot mess. How can they be jealous if the other person only greets another person of the opposite sex. WTF. That's very irrational. Edwardbuys a coffee* Female barista: here you go, have a nice day! *doing her job and being a nice person* Edward: Thank you very much. Bye! Bella: Garjhh, just admit it already you totally wanna fuck her and she was sooooo flirting you. I can't stand it and I am sooo not jealous so stop calling me that!
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Bella was more than just pathetic.
Savannah chapter 23 . 8/1/2017