Reviews for The Fall
Lo chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Excellent story. Update soon, cos its brilliant :)
iheartlife chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
GREAT STORY! i read it before, i reread alot of stories :P lol but i had forgotten to review the first time. So thanks for a good fic! :D Hope you write more stories! :D
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I am always afraid of falling down the stairs. A high Mike is really funny.
CheekyBrunette chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
"...and you're hugging me" That made this entire thing.
Marchling chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oooh, Harvey's getting all testy about his *feelings* symptoms! Mike is so cute all drugged out. Great job, can't wait for more!
Elerrina Star chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
"...and you're hugging me." ... "Wonderful."

Yes, Harvey, it IS wonderful! Don't be such a pest, we all know you're really a big soft teddy-bear. ;)

I just love guy-hugs. They're so adorable, ya know? XD

Mean Harvey, playing a trick on poor doped-up Mike. Mean, mean boy. Hehe.

A drink, huh? A good single malt scotch might help. He's going to have to sit and drink and determine why the hug didn't really bother him as much as he think it should have. ;)

Anyway, my apologies if the review makes no sense; I'm low on caffeine/energy and haven't eaten all day. All of this me rambling and making no sense. Sooo... anyway. Again. Loved the chapter! Too cute and fun. Update soon! :)
Miss MaryAnn chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
AAWWW, Harvey cares in spite of himself. Love the story.
penguincrazy chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Great chapter, i am really enjoying this story. I loved caring Harvey and hurt Mike!
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Great new chapter. I loved how bothered Harvey was by how effected he was by Mike's injury, like he had never realized how much he cared for Mike before.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
awwh so much fluff.. I love it! especially when Mike fell asleep whilst hugging Harvey. So awesome.
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Ah, Harvey - just admit that you care already ;) Another great chapter :) Thanks for the quick update :)
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved this chapter, please write more!
skymom chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was very good. It demands a second chapter. I hope you are planning one.
brokenclaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it- so cute :) Hope there's more coming!
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Seeing Mike all doped up on pain-meds is so awesome. And adorable. Awesomely adorable.

And of course the caring!Harvey is always amazingly fun to see. Gotta love him when he's being all concerned. And also when he isn't. Heck, you have to love him no matter WHAT he's doing. ;)

More please? :)