Reviews for The Duty
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2020
Was Ino act as a medic in the war? I was sure she was placed in Fifth Division and then was sent to assist the First Division and then stayed with them until the end...
Guest 22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I have absolutely loved this story. I reread and reread it every chance I get Iove the flow of the story and the plot line. I have always been really upset with the fact that it ended on a cliffhanger. I would love to know how it ends and if Sakura passes the Kazehime trials. If you don't mind please update even if it has been years just an answer to those questions would be amazing.
MaryBrazilHere chapter 36 . 9/30/2020
Como assim não tem continuação?! WTF. Passei dois dias lendo esta fanfic, jurando que terminaria no capítulo 36 e pela minha surpresa, não vai ser assim. Sua escrita é tão boa, porque parou?
Guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2020
Hey, just wanted to say that I love this story so much and I hope your doing well
sakurailoveyou chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Okaaaaay. So this is like the nth time I'm reading this and I'm wondering if you'll write a separate fic for ShikaSaku backstory? Coz we reaaaaaallllyyy need it Anyways, I super love your fic and I just keep coming back for the fluff ️
deltamu chapter 36 . 6/20/2020
Aww i so hope you continue writing this even if its yrs already. Thanks again!
deltamu chapter 33 . 6/20/2020
Oh my lord! I laughed like crazy with this chapter! I am thoroughly enjoying this and sad at the same time that i'm nearing the end. Thank you for sharing this! You are making my week!
St.Alessia chapter 36 . 6/18/2020
It’s coming up on 7 years now... I seriously miss this story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2020
Mm I was wondering when Sasuke would come up. I think you did a really nice job of keeping Sakura in-character when she said she used to love him, but doesn’t love the person he’s become now.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
Ahhh that’s so friggin cute omgosh
Guest chapter 36 . 4/25/2020
Love the story, don't know if you still writing the story but if yes please post next chapter soon
sakurailoveyou chapter 28 . 3/28/2020
Oh my god. I looove this so much! This is like the 3rd time I read this and it gives me too much fluffI would look forward to a spinoff of Sakura and Shukamaru's relationship. Its just too cute to not ship those two!
Bellatrix chapter 36 . 11/26/2019
When me and my friend were still in college, we were so excited every time you post a new chapter. Now that we are both in medical school, makes the two of us sad because it has been so long since you have updated. I hope you’re doing fine and may you find your passion again in writing! We will still be looking forward for your next update!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 36 . 11/11/2019
I died of a mix between cuteness and love of fluff. Please continue!
FairyLetters chapter 36 . 11/9/2019
It may be her character in this story but god, if I don't hate the way Sakura's 'Oh Stars!' exclamation. Its grating on nerves and more annoying than how easily she got taken down in the fights. Other than that, I love how the relationships between kazekage and his personal medic is building. Just an opinion, but the sexual innuendo that everyone keeps throwing in regards of their relationship doesn't quite make sense. It feels like everyone is more focused on their relationship than the war itself.

But regardless of its shortcomings (and mistakes such as - but not limited to - mentioning chiyo being dead in the conversation between sasori and sakura but in next scene, chiyo communicating with kankuro) I loved the whole war setting, but if it would have been dark considering the situation.

I loved the sand cat the most. Mr. Fluffykins/Mun/Munchkins is unquestionably the best element of this story.
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »