Reviews for The Duty
Username1990 chapter 36 . 10/11
Best gaara sakura story out there! Truly. Also the humor was fantastic, had me laughing out loud several times. Perfect. I hope one day you will devide to finish this
Celestial-loner chapter 36 . 9/18
I really hope you decide to finish it someday. The dialogue is excellent. By far, this is the best GaaraxSakura fanfics. I'm hoping and wondering to see if they will truly be together in the end.
Bottled green chapter 36 . 9/13
This is a really good story, I hope you decide to finish it someday. Your writing flows very naturally and the story unfolds in an interesting and believable way.
Noireese chapter 1 . 9/5
Still hoping for you to update c:
This remains as my favourite GaaSaku fanfic ever
Unidentified Gem chapter 29 . 8/27
very good :D
The Ram Princess chapter 36 . 8/26
I love it! Please update!
pinksakura271 chapter 36 . 8/15
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! I have read all 36 chapters in about 3 days. It's heartbreaking this story was abandoned or forgotten truly. Plus at the best part GaaSaku's first official date. (Sweet Smile)
REI chapter 36 . 7/13
NOOOO come back i just found your fic and i didn't notice how long ago the last update was! There are SO FEW good gaasaku fics out there and yours is probably the best and it's such a loss if you don't finish it... is it too much to hope that if you read your work over you'll suddenly get inspired and start writing it again? Or even rewriting/reworking it? I was really looking forward to a mini confrontation with sasuke where he is brought back to camp and it is causally slammed in his face how sakura has moved on - i didn't even want him to be jealous (love triangles are weird) but just ... just the shock. I wanted THE SHOCK huehue. You didn't get that far though which is deeply devastating to me - mercy :( come back to writing please
i'm still hoping that you'd continue with this story. It's too good to just leave hanging like this!
Isafish chapter 5 . 7/1
Oh my gosh, I love this XD
4everWinter chapter 22 . 6/18
Alright. I'll be taken by the real world in a few, so here are some thoughts:

• "Tip: If there is something you really want to read, WRITE IT YOURSELF." Lol. I just lol'd. That line alone (plus the thought of someone offering to help write a lemon) made me stitch with laughter for a minute. Basing on your reaction, I guess I can safely assume that you did not take the offer. Thank goodness. Y'know, some people really needed to be (smashed headfirst against a wall) banned from eating eggnogs.

• 'Gaara rolled his eyes'.. favorite line so far! Well, not really. I have other faves, it's hard to choose when there are so many interesting interactions, but the picture of Gaara rolling his eyes is so damn kawaii.

• The pace between Gaara and Sakura is just right.. not too fast, not too fluffy, mild-paced. Instead of going straight for the kill, you opted to explore their personalities/challenges, and that is one of the reasons why (I feel) this is going to be one of the best fanfics I'll read (and I read a lot).

• Mr Fluffy-kins is downright adorable, although not as adorable as Gaara of course. He's officially my favorite fictional cat after his stunt of dropping Sakura straight on to Gaara's arms. I can only hope for a second act.

I have nothing but praises for this so far. Too bad it seems that no matter how lengthy my praises are, the chance of you resuscitating this from the dust is/seems to be(?) nil. Sad.
4everWinter chapter 12 . 6/18
"Perhaps when I tire of playing Kazekage and wish to join to Merchants Association of Suna, I will open a pet shop in Sunagakure."

"Sarcasm does not become of you, Kazekage-sama." She smiled right back at him.

"Touché."

Why.. why did I read this just now? I've been sifting through Gaara fanfics and purposely avoiding anything with Sakura as pair because she isn't my fave character. Bluntly put, I don't like her at all. But you actually made her likeable (at least to my taste) here. When she's not blindly and stupidly chasing after Sasuke, she's actually okay.

And I love, love love the conversations - so free-flowing and natural. Because of your on-point characterization , I'm rooting for Gaara even more, and this isn't good for my health because the last time I rooted hard for a character (ahem, Itachi, then Minato and Kushina), it took days before I become interested with actual human beings again. Superb characterization does that to me.

So now I'm a bit apprehensive venturing forth, seeing how you haven't updated this in years.
mei chapter 5 . 5/16
MEDICAL DUMPLING I'M CRYING THIS IS GOLD I LOVE IT
Meggy-chan08 chapter 36 . 5/12
Omg! This story is so amazing I wish this is part of the canon. The story have shown pure love in the midst of war with the correct balance of seriousness and craziness (courtesy to the blonds in Sakura's life). Hope Mr Fluffy-kins will always stay with them. Looking forward to the Kazehime trials sooooo muuuuch!
Alya Starbright chapter 36 . 12/8/2016
I know you haven't updated I a whole but I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. The characterization and progression of the story is really good, as well as the pacing. The conflicts you have make a lot of sense in the universe it's set in, which is something not many writers can accomplish. If you ever come back to this story, I would really love to see the kazehime trials. I feel like her friends from konoha would join in just to make sure she passed and wasn't sabotaged. XD even Naruto would try and get in on it by using his sexy jutsu.
Can't wait to read the next chapter! (Whenever it comes).
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »