Reviews for The Duty
QuixoticDaydreams chapter 8 . 12/5/2022
Ah I remember reading this story when it was actively posting; I enjoy is now as much as I did then. I've missed Mu the sandcat and everyone egging on Gaara and Sakura so much!
Smash41KMF chapter 36 . 11/17/2022
I really hope you come back to finish this story. it's beautifully written and an absolute delight to read. I usually don't read unfinished stories because I'm sad when I don't get to read the ending, but this was phenomenal and I really hope it gets completed one day. Hopefully you are doing well! I will eagerly await your return to writing whenever it may be.
Smash41KMF chapter 33 . 11/17/2022
You have quite the gift of creating the most compromising situations and making them utterly hilarious. Thank you for gracing us with this wonderful story.
Smash41KMF chapter 31 . 11/17/2022
Ahhhhh, they are adorable.
Smash41KMF chapter 30 . 11/16/2022
I quite literally laughed out loud at 3am reading Gai and Lee's appearance. thank you so much for this absolute gem of a story.
Smash41KMF chapter 29 . 11/16/2022
OMG, yaaaaas! I was waiting for Ino to make her appearance!
Smash41KMF chapter 28 . 11/16/2022
aww, Shikamaru is a such a good friend. and Temari... lol
Smash41KMF chapter 21 . 11/16/2022
Good lord, I love this story so much and I find myself falling more in love with your depiction of the characters with each chapter that I read.
Smash41KMF chapter 18 . 11/15/2022
The two of them learning to love each other is so sweet. I love this story so much!
Smash41KMF chapter 14 . 11/15/2022
He meowed! OMG, I'm dead. that's the best!
Smash41KMF chapter 12 . 11/15/2022
this is such a great story. I absolutely love it.
Smash41KMF chapter 7 . 11/15/2022
oh my god, the sand cat is so cute!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 36 . 6/5/2022
Adorable. I love Mr. Fluffkykins. I love the reoccurring theme with the rumor mill, makes me giggle uncontrollably each time it gets more out of hand. I love the past relationship with Shikamaru and how that was handled so well, even if the poor guy keeps fearing for his life. Tsunade, Shizune and Katsuyu being so protective is hilarious. I'd love to see this finished, it sounds like you had some good stuff planned finishing the war and tying up the loose ends with Sasuke.
Marichatsaviour101 chapter 36 . 3/11/2022
Oh my goodness. Thank stars I was able to read your fic! (It's literally affecting how I speak now too. I mean, who would've thought to replace damning cusses with something pretty as stars?) I absolutely love the characterization of Gaara and Sakura, and especially katsuya. I think this is the most personality I have ever seen anyone give her. Of course I've read some fics where she does get a chance to be a worry wart, but here? We got sass for days! Also, shikasaku is another absolute favorite of mine, so just knowing that was there added the little spice to the story for me. I need to thank the Sakura discord members for recommending your fic. I've been starved for anything gaasaku for a while now, and your story itched the urge a good bit! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to see more.
neverendingfangirl11 chapter 36 . 1/25/2022
this is beyond amazing! I swear! I've been rereading this story for ample of times already eversince I found this gem last 2019! honestly, I can't believe it's unfinished, you know. It's such a beautiful story. I hope you'll be able to continue this when you have time. I really like how you the characters and the interactions. The way you delivered the plot and the possibility of future conflicts/events had me looking forward every next chapter. Thank you for writing this incredible story, I truly wish you'll continue! lovelots!
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »