Reviews for The Duty
massiecure chapter 10 . 12/28/2021
I'm totally smitten by gaara and sakura's omelette exchanges heree
massiecure chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
if gaara had any eyebrow HELPPPPP SKSKDJDKD
massiecure chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
omg i love this... a simple premise with impeccable execution. really good got me all smiling hahaha thank u so much for writing this and uploading it for us to enjoy
chely chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
me a encantado la historia espero que puedan estar guntos claro no va a ser nada facil
AA-saku chapter 36 . 4/4/2021
oh my. i've read this particular fic countless times even though it is unfinished as of yet. i love this fic. hope you will update in the future if its okay. its interesting the way u laid out the hints on kazehime trials, i would love to see how your take on Gaara's perspective on Sakura healing the whole forces. the whole plot. i sincerely hope that this story will be completed. you are very talented in roping up the attention of the readers make them smile and feel the pain whenever required while reading this fic. thank you for writing this fic. i hope that you will continue writing beautiful fanfiction masterpieces in the near future.
vashappen chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
I hope u next this story
Sangosa chapter 36 . 3/12/2021
I loved the sand-cat and I laughed when Shizune was thinking about the "sandy love nest", and I loved that whole interaction with Naruto in this last chapter when he told her to never be unhappy. I die that this story is unfinished but I am happy you wrote it at all, thank you!
AngelousPoofy chapter 36 . 2/27/2021
Is this.. is this the end? FUCK ITS BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE

...nevertheless, this fic has been very wholesome. I love it all, especially the misunderstandings. Yes i just love that shit in stories.

Thank you for writing this!
AngelousPoofy chapter 35 . 2/27/2021
LMAOAOOAOAOA I LOVE GAARA SM IN THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHHA
AngelousPoofy chapter 14 . 2/26/2021
LMAOAOAOOAOA WHEN GAARA MEOWED KAJAJAH
AngelousPoofy chapter 9 . 2/26/2021
Wait am I missing something or what- how the hell did Gaara encircle her waist when Sakura's the one who's hugging him from behind?
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 2/26/2021
LMAOOOOO SAKURAS JUST PLAYIN HERSELF
Anonymous chapter 31 . 2/13/2021
Haha, the interactions between Gaara and his siblings are just too good!
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »