Reviews for The Duty
Sakura Kazahana chapter 36 . 8/29
Oh, such a cute one. I really hope you come back to continue it.
Nanami chapter 36 . 8/23
Awesome job, please continued.
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 7/27
Wow this looks really fun and interesting! Well done!
haliyafeyre chapter 1 . 7/13
This is the best GaaSaku fanfic that I’ve read so far... but it’s kinda sad that this fic was abandoned and never got to be finished...
Update please please update please
Please please update please
Update soon please
Update
chelcsays chapter 36 . 4/23
I've read countless of fanfics.. but The Duty is still my answer whenever people asks me what is my fav book so far.. I really enjoyed and appreciated your hardworks eventhough this fic is unfinished
Hellohello chapter 1 . 4/19
Aw man! Still no update ️
lisaflowers chapter 36 . 4/17
Okay, so I stayed up all night to read this beautiful, amazing fic.

I knew it was most likely abandoned before I started (and I always do that to myself, sigh) but I couldn’t help but become sucked into your beautiful story as soon as I began it.

Your pacing is superb, dialogue fun, and humor exceptional! I love how LONG it takes for them to get together - after all, I love nothing more than an excellent slow burn.

I really do hope you continue this story, it is a masterpiece. I do understand however if you have moved on from it - even though it deserves a proper ending.

I hope this message reaches you - you’re a wonderful author!
paper n pen chapter 36 . 4/14
I re-read it again! This story is well written. How I wish you were able to finish this story.
Jung.Jaena chapter 36 . 2/17
Need an update please
cleverlu chapter 36 . 1/31
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY sadly it is not done but I am hoping you will finish it when the time comes!
Jeli26 chapter 7 . 1/20
OK, XD I did not expect his sand to be scared xD
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »