Reviews for The Duty
MaxiMillion77 chapter 43 . 2/20
Wow. Cant wait for next chapter.
ninsarewiz2 chapter 43 . 2/17
Wow. Thank you a lot for the update. The Duty literally has me hooked that I check more than twice a day for any update. I kind of expected this to be another cliffhanger chapter, and it gives me a sense a foreboding. Actually, this whole war thing. It has just started, and you did say wars could not be rushed, but dang I wish it finished soon. And no, not because I want my happy GaaSaku ending, but because I know it would be hard to read about the devastation a war brings. I remembered how painful it was to watch deaths. Hence, the almost desperate goodbye kiss of Gaara and Sakura hit hard. War is war and it has no guarantees. I must agree with Sakura. Half of all their problems was caused by the greed of many Uchihas. Still very excited for the coming chapters. More power!
I'm A Freaking Epic Ninja Duck chapter 43 . 2/16
You have no idea how happy it made me to see you have updated The Duty! It’s so hard to find a good writer nowadays, especially one who knows how to keep theirs readers interested and hooked. So now that the story has progressed to this point, will we be seeing sasuke make an appearance soon as well? I’ve also been curious about your plans regarding gaara and shukaku as well. Or if there are even plans for them. Anyway, great story and cannot wait for another chapter!
Tesarria chapter 42 . 2/3
Omg, dowry? I never expected this, but I absolutely loved it!
And Madara... finally! can't wait for the next chapter
ninsarewiz2 chapter 42 . 2/3
What a cliffhanger! Ugh! Now the waiting begins up until the next chapter. Hahaha. I thank the author for this entertaining chapter. Tsunade was an excellent actress! Haha. The stalemate is finally over and now the real battle will commence! This makes me just as pumped up as waiting for the "stalemate" in Gaara and Sakura's relationship to end as well. Oh what it would feel like to have the undivided attention of the kazekage! Deym! Hahaha
OMG! I love this fic
LimitedEternity chapter 39 . 1/4
WAIT IT UPDATED. IT UPDATED AND I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATION?! CHRISTMAS HAS COME AGAIN! HUZZAH! I WAS CHECKING MY FAVS AND JUST NOTICED THE UPDATE. OFF TO AO3 I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Miracle chapter 39 . 1/1
Hi. I've been following this fic since, and like everyone, I was delighted to see you back to continue The Duty. This chapter is indeed a big leap! I read the E rated part, and I must say it didn't disappoint. And because of this, i felt inclined to rewatch certain parts of Naruto Shippuden particularly the parts when Allied Shinobi Forces were formed. Damn! The images I conjured of Gaara and Sakura...whew. I felt I could never watch Gaara again with a straight face without blushing. His reactions while doing it were unexpected though unsurprising. I was just a little (just very little) frustrated with Sakura. If she so wanted Gaara badly, why turn him down? I was thinking if she's married to her virginity (the way Ino put it)? Not saying it's bad, but hey, this thing between her and Gaara was serious and not just a roll in the haystack. Even if they, quite literally roll in the haystack, they'd do it with someone, they have strong feelings for. That being said, it would be great if we have some kind of Sakura POV to help explain her hesitation. I love Sakura and her portrayal her. I look forward to see how her relationship with Gaara will develop further. Thanks so much.
Tesarria chapter 39 . 12/29/2023
I so so loved this chapter! went straight to ao3 and this was better than a smut scene!
holaseahorse chapter 38 . 12/26/2023
aw this story is very sweet. you do a good job writing gaara in a non cringe way
AwesomeEyes chapter 38 . 12/15/2023
Well, thanks for coming back! I enjoy this story so much but do find that the "second hand embarrassment" a lot sometimes but also find it very endearing how it plays out.

Again, thank you for coming back!
AspiringShoujo chapter 38 . 12/15/2023
OMG YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE FANFIC WRITER WELCOME BACK!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/15/2023
OMG, i can't believe you're back!
Please, continue
ninsarewiz2 chapter 38 . 12/15/2023
First of all, thank you so much for choosing to continue this fic after many years. It's such a rarity for fanfic authors to do such especially when their priorities shift, interests change, and well life happens. It's just so amazing that you updated right at the time I have renewed my interest in Naruto anime/manga/fanfiction. Such a happy coincidence! Really I am beyond grateful. I thought I would never get to read about Gaara and Sakura's long awaited date. The date was just so Gaara; how he shows his sweet side in unconventional ways like planting flowers instead of a giving a bouquet. I think I might have mentioned in my review before that this characterization of Gaara was how I imagine his canon self to be (post the wild and bloodthirsty Gaara) - stoic and oblivious to females and married-to-his-job kind. But I was wrong about the last part. He just needs the right girl he could stand to be two seconds with as per Temari's remark haha. I think his personality balances Sakura's. Regrettably,we didn't get out "sweet treat" since Sakura chickened out. Hahaha. Just kidding! I do understand their decision to wait, not because their virginity matters ( no problem if it does. To each his/her own), but because they are not ready for it yet. Afterall it is not a roll in the barn.
Lastly, it's not impudent at all to make changes/deviations from the canon. It makes room for creativity and excitement! Good luck and more power!
Tesarria chapter 37 . 12/9/2023
One week ago, when I was re-reading this fic for the 1000th time, all I could think was thats such a shame that Im never going to see the ending.
So imagine my surprise when I saw a notification about an updateI thought it was a mistake!
But it seems that childhood dreams come true, so I can only thank you for deciding to continue what shall be remembered in history as the best fanfic ever!
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »