Reviews for The Duty
Update soon please
Update
chelcsays chapter 36 . 4/23
I've read countless of fanfics.. but The Duty is still my answer whenever people asks me what is my fav book so far.. I really enjoyed and appreciated your hardworks eventhough this fic is unfinished
Hellohello chapter 1 . 4/19
Aw man! Still no update ️
lisaflowers chapter 36 . 4/17
Okay, so I stayed up all night to read this beautiful, amazing fic.

I knew it was most likely abandoned before I started (and I always do that to myself, sigh) but I couldn’t help but become sucked into your beautiful story as soon as I began it.

Your pacing is superb, dialogue fun, and humor exceptional! I love how LONG it takes for them to get together - after all, I love nothing more than an excellent slow burn.

I really do hope you continue this story, it is a masterpiece. I do understand however if you have moved on from it - even though it deserves a proper ending.

I hope this message reaches you - you’re a wonderful author!
paper n pen chapter 36 . 4/14
I re-read it again! This story is well written. How I wish you were able to finish this story.
Jung.Jaena chapter 36 . 2/17
Need an update please
cleverlu chapter 36 . 1/31
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY sadly it is not done but I am hoping you will finish it when the time comes!
Jeli26 chapter 7 . 1/20
OK, XD I did not expect his sand to be scared xD
MyFandoms7 chapter 36 . 1/18
I can’t believe I fell in love with a story that hasn’t been updated in years. I’m so upset. I hope you update again soon please.
blueskies36 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Ahh this is so well written! I just read this while story in one go (instead of studyingD I love how awkward Sakura and Gaara are but so sweet at the same time 3 also I just burst out laughing every time Sakura says “oh stars!” XD I loved your story and I know it’s been a while but I hope you decide to continue it. Even if you don’t, thank you so much for sharing this with us
Username1990 chapter 36 . 10/11/2017
Best gaara sakura story out there! Truly. Also the humor was fantastic, had me laughing out loud several times. Perfect. I hope one day you will devide to finish this
Celestial-loner chapter 36 . 9/18/2017
I really hope you decide to finish it someday. The dialogue is excellent. By far, this is the best GaaraxSakura fanfics. I'm hoping and wondering to see if they will truly be together in the end.
Bottled green chapter 36 . 9/13/2017
This is a really good story, I hope you decide to finish it someday. Your writing flows very naturally and the story unfolds in an interesting and believable way.
Noireese chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Still hoping for you to update c:
This remains as my favourite GaaSaku fanfic ever
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »