Reviews for Happily Never After
Kitten-Chan chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Yay! Tsubaki's a princess! And Black*Star is still REALLY stupid!
Sebastian's Kat chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
So funny! next chapter
Asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
The answer's TSUBAKI, TSUBAKI I TELL YOU AND SHE'S BASED OF SLEEPING BEAUTY! Now give me muh virtual cookies, OM NOM NOM! Love this story btw. But what the heck's with Black Star being all prince charming? Lol, If i had water during the part where he said his 'occupation' I'd spit it out immediately from laughter.
ArthursShadow chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I'm guessing Tsubaki! :D that would be fun... or is it actually Kid? :P Just joking, it'd never be Kid... right? :)

I like this story! It's great, with all the fairy tales in it and everything. I think your grammar end such things are great, it's a great idea! I can't wait to see what you will come up with :)

(Obviously, I'm not really a creative reviewer right now but I love the story so I wanted to say at least something ) Good luck! :)
Standing on the Edge chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Cool chapter, even if it was short! :D

Princess of Camellia is Tsubaki and she's based off Sleeping Beauty! XD
DragonsandInk chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Well, I think the princess of Camellia is going to be Tsubaki, since her name in japanese means camellia flower...and I'm pretty sure she's going to be based off of Sleeping Beauty, since in the rhyme it talked about pricking her finger and falling asleep and only true love's kiss could wake her. Wow...I never guessed Black*Star would be a...erm..."professional prince" ;)
Kountry101 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Yahs! A new chapter! Black Star is here! :D

I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

Black Star is delusional. But I love him.

Sleeping Beauty. And is she Tsubaki? I want her to be Tsubaki.

AHEM. Anywho.

I really really really really love this story and I looooove the Grimm's 'Two Brothers' because it's fantabulous. So...I'm glad that Soul is one of them. And I'm freakishly excited to see what happens next, so don't keep me waiting for toooooo awfully long, 'kay? (But you know me; i understand if life gets in the way of updates!)

Anywho. Yeah. Loved it. I'll stop rambling before I further embarass myself. :)
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
this is such a cool story. I like how you twisted Little Red Riding Hood around.

pro stuff [:

thanks for writing this and I look forward to more

it's so awesome
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
This is interesting!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
carabear96 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Tsubaki is the princess. Obviously from sleeping beauty. Or whatever it was called originally...
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
it sounds like tsubaki is sleeping beauty. but that feels to easy... so i don't know?
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
so i just went a read the 2 brothers and all i can say is: that is an incredibly random story. and i hope soul doesn't cut off wes' head.
DragonsandInk chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Gingerbread man! I betcha Black*Star's the Gingerbread man! That would be awesome at least. I keep wondering who the other guys are going to be, Liz and Patti, Tsubaki, and Kid, it's exciting to guess what they're going to be and see how you incorperate them into the story!

I like Soul's little flashback, it was cute and a good insight into his past at an appropriate time, well done.

Onto the aciton!
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
OH MY GOSH WHY DID I PUT OFF READING THE NEW STUFF FOR SO LONG?

Jeez.

I love it. I've heard of The Two Brothers from several sources but I haven't read it yet. Maybe I need to now? I will. Eventually.

Not even going to guess about Black Star. Love Fairy Tales, but...don't know where he'd fit in; the fairy godmother? Or the damsel in distress? Hahahaha XD

Anyway, I love this story sososososososososo much. Really. I can't wait to see where you go with it! Gosh, Meg. I love you. xD