Reviews for take me screaming
Snitch chapter 1 . 3/29
This was absolutely incredible
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*slaps Lily in the face* Grow up and stop being a slutty pathetic bitch, you idiot!

Anyways, I really loved this story. It was wonderful.
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was... Amazing... I can't even begin to describe it!
Shinkansen chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice story, as well as above average writing. It definitely evokes emotions. Sadly, mainly the emotion of disgust and anger, as pathetic as that sounds when it concerns an author's interpretation of a fictional character. Perhaps it's because I simply despise people like Lily here. No sympathy from me.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was applause worthy. I kid you not.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so heartbreaking but totally plausible. Well done.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
...whoa. That was an absolutley amazing story. Excellent job!
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Kool story!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
:O

That was amazing, Ellie. Just- gosh, it was so heartbreaking. The emotion were so raw and powerful, Lily's character was so believable, and this whole thing just wrenched at my heart strings.

Teddy, I think, was just as good- he gave voice to everything I was thinking, all the little criticisms I had of Lily were voiced by Teddy (and, to some extent, Albus), rather than being just ignored. When the latter happens the story just becomes unbelievable, as if the author is pretending that the character's actions are ordinary, and I am left sitting there going 'hello, Lily dyed her hair, is that not weird at all?' (I loved that bit, btw).

All the characters and characterisations were really realistic, and just a wonderful read.

I love it.
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is beautiful. I do feel bad for Harry for having so many more problems after all he's been through, but it's a really awesome fic. Nice interpretation of Lily Luna's character.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I think that the Potter children are pretty much destined to be thrown a whole load of problems their way, and I think this fic is a very intelligent, believable way of looking at that. To be honest, I always thought that Lily and James would both turn out to be a bit of a brat. (Not so much Al, but he'd still have issues.) And I like the reasoning in this fic behind it. I also like Lily dying her hair black. (You get tired of all the fiery-redhead stuff after a while.) The way she displays anger unintentionally with the "You're Harry Potter's daughter" thing was brilliant. I also enjoyed her interactions with Teddy, because although Teddy was being rather preachy, I liked that he wanted to tell her she was being selfish but not really able to magically get through to her. I personally found the last line a little bit heavy-handed, but it was a fitting ending to the fic nonetheless. (I quite liked Chloe, too.)

Keep up the good work!

Amulet
VampHime chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
The last line though.
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was brilliant actually, completely brilliant. I loved that last line, where you relate the fact that she's destroying herself to bravery. My best friend is a lot like your Lily, and she's downright the bravest person I know. Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful

Punk