Reviews for Owl Post
muumi2three chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I like the owl POV (unique) and I love Lily-who-talks-to-owls. Thanks for a pleasant five minutes on a rather unpleasant November day.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh ha ha that was amusing xD
Quidditch73 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Another well written tale! Can Lily speak owl? Is Strixtongue such a thing?
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great story! Interesting use of the second person.

Lily can understand owls? Will that every be brought up again? I think that's a really interesting idea!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So cool how its from the owls pov. Very clever and you totally made me as excited for that letter as the potters were. Such amazing writing as always :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwww! Cute.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
well done
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A beautiful story. Well written like always. Your work has been a great source of inspiration. You definitely know how to make your stories come alive. Truly marvelous!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
A good little one shot
sunshineself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this! I've never read anything from an owl's point of view and how you captured the magic within the owl to know where the letter is sent is absolutely amazing! I love how Lily can read the owl and Ollivander and Thomas's! I guess malfoy manor lead to good partnerships :)
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was an absolutely brilliant Idea to do this little oneshot from the owls POV. So clever. I even looked up remiges and rectices; to have the owl being so certain that James was close by, from those feathers and from his claws to his beak was a brilliant way of telling us how sure he was. I can just imagine the thrill of excitement, like electricity surging through every nerve end.

Loved seeing and hearing from Neville, and I gather Rani must be Parvatti's daughter (or perhaps son)? I can't quite picture Professor Sprout being headmistress material, mainly because I couldn't see her being parted from her greenhouses for any significant length of time. I can just picture her office; one would have to fight their way through the forst of greenery to even get to the desk. What happened to Minerva and Professor Flitwick? And Dawlish would have be able to give the kids first-hand experience of the Unforgivable: Imperius Curse, if nothing else.

Poor James being ensconced in the toilet when his very special delivery arrived was a bit of a bummer! LOL. But Lily's excitement made up for James' absence. And Lily being so atuned to the owl was a lovely little aside. It would seem that Lily might end up being Hagrid's shadow once she gets to Hogwarts. Was that a little forerunner of Lily's leanings when she does get to Hogwarts.

As with all of your worked, I loved this.

PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
interesting fic.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
When I began reading I thought the letters where OWL exam results, but I like the acceptance letters more. There letters mean as much, if not more, to the parents than the kids. When reading the books I couldn't wait for the characters to grow up. Now, I don't want their kids to grow. Ah, but that's life.

Anyway, I thought writing from the owl's perspective was very creative. Thanks!
aalens chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Lovely story - and Lily is promising to be an interesting young lady, I hope she gets her owl soon.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Another great one shot. Interesting that Lilly is living up to her middle name and can understand owlish.