Reviews for Owl Post
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww, that was sweet. I was completely confused at the start, no idea what was happening, but I caught on quick enough. I love the idea of writing it in the owl's POV.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love the owl POV as well! Your depictions of normal, and sometimes not so normal, life of the Potters at Drakeshaugh are truly enjoyable and give us a glimpse of Harry that we rarely see. i think he would make a good dad, particularly with Arthur and Bill as role models. Will you ever write a Teddy-centered fic? He is Harry's first "child" and I love stories about their relationship. Your writing, as always, is a joy to behold! Thanks for writing!
River Wren chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I read this over on SIYE but I don't have an account there, so I came here to favorite it. I love Arthur's speech to Ginny, that was so touching, and the owl's perspective really makes it unique.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
North,

That was spectacular. I loved that the Owl chosen to take James his letter was on his first delivery. You have so many stories revolving around the Potters, and Drakeshaugh. It would be lovely to extend it to the others, especially Lily, as she is able to communicate with this Owl. He is very intelligent, and I am intrigued at the connection. A very good snippet of the whole story.

FoM
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I thought this was a really neat story concept, from the p.o.v. of an owl. I really enjoyed reading this from the young owl's standpoint (wingpoint?), and thought Ginny & Harry's comment about having to share James with the world is oh-so-true for parents. (I've just never really thought of it that way, but that was my feeling each time we sent our girls off to their first day of school!) Ginny's comment about her Dad not liking to grow old reminds me so much of my Mom - she always says the same thing as well, "compared to the alternative, I'll take the birthday." Very well done, as usual! :)
rebecka chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Perfect.

I'm crying, it was so emotional.
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Another excellent story and a nice different take on the arrival of the 'Hogwarts' Letter' Charming and as well written as ever. Many thanks.

Oriondruid (John).
MHood80 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A fantastic job (as always) and it shows a defining moment in all the Potter's lives but from a perspective that you would never guess to see. Another great story.
No Pretence chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Lovely. A really unique way of portraying the delivery of that all important letter :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2