Reviews for One More Turn
FreyaMyth10 chapter 1 . 6/14
Hahahahehehe
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 6/11
Wow this was great! I love the idea of Merlin changing identities.
mad 4 the doctor chapter 1 . 5/29
i do wonder what the druids and all of the friendly allied magic users think about this - the druids can sense him but I don't think the Catha can - sure they'd some of the offshoots/interpretations of his names but if this kept happening beyond the known names and he started using others it could get confusing for his allies.

do you think the next time he's chased out of the kingdom he'd go to the druids - they'd love to come up for a name for him - they'd throw a celebration/completion the winner gets the honor to name Emrys
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/12
lol I think you did their characters really well. Glad to see Merlin and Arthur back together and even better now that Merlin can help without having to work around Arthur, really that took up like half the show ;P
Talna chapter 1 . 2/13
Perfection. It was so sweet and you nailed everyone's character. I loved it! I would have liked it to be longer, but the pacing was perfect, so I'm happy that it wasn't. Great ending.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Merlin Ambrosius ... of course.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is really lovely. I like that Arthur had quite a bit of time to think about magic between Merlin's supposed death and his identity being revealed. That allowed him to come to the conclusion on his own that Merlin wasn't a traitor. It added a lot to his character development. And the ending was just perfect - I finished feeling satisfied and very amused. Great work!
lizard king chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I'm just imagining that this like... keeps happening? Soon enough, Ambrosius is "discovered" and Arthur gets a new manservant/Gauis gets a new assistant the next day with Merlin's smile and a silly name ("I'm Dragoon!" "I'm Myrrdin!" "I'm Marvin!" "I'm Bal!" "I'm Kilgharrah!" "I'm Arthur! It might be a bit weird, having the same name as the prince, but oh, well!") and it keeps happening. Over and over. And Uther is just screaming internally. He tries screening the servants being hired, he tries hiring old servants (George, for example) but it turns out George is visiting his sister in Cenred's kingdom and look, this George is guess who? A few times he even hires a girl, and it turns out, well, Merlin can pull off a dress. (Bittersweet moment where he goes by Freya at least once for one of these disguises). One time he even gives up and says Arthur is just going to have do without a servant, and then it turns out UTHER'S servant is Merlin in disguise. Arthur, Gwen, and the knights think this is kind of hilarious. It's pretty much an open secret at this point. One time Merlin actually lasts a whole year (under the name Arthur, funnily enough. Gwaine calls them Arthur squared for months) and Uther thinks he's finally done it but then there's a little incident and whoops, it's Merlin again. (Uther does try to burn him at the stake/behead him/hang him/etc. several times, each time he either vanishes long before he can even drag him to the executioner or he just fucking poofs away at the last second, wiggling his eyebrows.) Another time, to Uther's surprise, it actually WASN'T Merlin. Merlin was one of the cooks, and Arthur's poor manservant nearl wet himself when Uther yelled at him.
When Arthur finally becomes king, Merlin still randomly shows up in one of his many disguises for no reason other than to fuck with him. He has sixty different names. To Merlin's endless frustration, Arthur just rolls with it and calls him by whatever name he is that day, unfazed. (This was Gwen's idea.)
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Considering the countless times Uther obliviously had let evil sorcerers and assassins into his court, I honestly believe Merlin would have no trouble pulling this off xD He could continue saving Camelot, being busted and returning as many times as he'd need to before Arthur would become king. Brilliant.
It's nice how everyone missed Merlin, even though they knew he was a magic user. And Gwen was so sweet. And Arthur of course, that soft-hearted prat.
Great story, I enjoyed it a lot, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Fantastic.
Lya200 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
The fire dragon...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Lovely, thank you so much!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Well done. I enjoyed this.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Hahaha very good :) Love the idea!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I can see this happening like, ten times, until it gets to the point every time Arthur or Gauis gets an assistant or servant or whatever they eventually get "revealed" as a sorcerer only to be replaced the next day by an equally cheerful and selfless boy. The names get increasingly more ridiculous and everyone but Uther and several of the rich, snobby nobles/knights are perfectly aware what Merlin is doing, thank you very much.