Reviews for The Day of My Daughter's Wedding
Errui chapter 1 . 8/19
I always come back here to reread this fic. 3 Love.
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 8/16
So totally worth the read. I kinda wish I could see Lovino and his father's reaction to that, but then again, imagining it is half the fun ;). Half way through, I got this vivid image of Antonio kidnapping Lovino and running away with him. I loved how you portrayed Antonio, though. Definitely a fave.
Em :)
Literallly the best thing Ive read in a long while
XxDarkAngelKnightxX chapter 1 . 5/10
This is my favorite Spamano one-shot in the whole world. I fell completely in love with it. The order of the time periods didn't confuse me, it just throws off people who can't figure it out as easily. I swear, I will never regret spending around an hour of my life reading this. I will recommend this to others, because my heart broke and melted. I can't stress how perfect this is. I hope you are still around as a writer on this site, because you are more talented than you give yourself credit for. People like you make it worth it to be in this fandom. And I am proud to be a Spamano shipper, for I lived through this and cried internally when it ended. Completely brilliant. The ending was fantastic, though I wish I could have read what happened afterwards in the office. Definitely going down in my favorites.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was a lot of fun. Mixing Lovi with The Godfather is just a wonderful idea...and damn, you wrote sexy Antonio. and I was super pleased by the fluffy GerIta as well.
loungyi chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
there's just something about this fic that makes me keep on reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You, my friend, are FUCKING AWESOME.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hey WOW! Ds fic was so awesum,pal! Totally amazing!I liked how Toni tricked Lovi's dad into his hand in marriage! Lol! So cool of him XD I LOVE TONI:-D SpaMano FTW!
demoness of music chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
this was just a bit confusing as to what was a flashback and what was in present time so if you added a line break or somehow indicated that it was a different point in time that would make this much better then it already was. Other then that, I think that this story was very good and well written and I really liked this even though I was wary to read it at first but I'm glad I did.
And The World Turned chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Best spamano one shot i have read sofar. By far. So hot
Ella chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was massively amazing! I really loved the way you constructed the characters.
The only thing(I hope you don't hate me or disregard how much I enjoyed this!), I found it just a tad confusing... Not after I read the whole thing, but as I was read ing I had to think, "Is this part of THAT or THAT... Must be that one..." Which isn't to say you shouldn't write it this way... Just /I/ was confused a tad. But I did love the whole thing. Really.
Olappip chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so amazing it hurts! I don't know why but I just love mafia!Romano and police!Spain. It's awesome sauce :D I like the format of this fic. It felt weird and disjointed at first (which I know was intentional) but I can join the puzzle pieces of the story as I read along. That I like

Other than that, thanks for writing and posting this fic and I cannot wait for more fics from you ;D
Kichou chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aaawww! I love spamano! Tis my favorite pairing! Maybe because I roll play Spain and junk but still! So awesome story! :3
Skyebyrd chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Okay, I have no idea why you said you were a bad writer, this is just...the most magnificent thing I have ever read. Seriously. I loved your style, and the first person was a really nice touch! (I haven't read many Spamano fics in first person, but I really love them, omg)

also: mob fics are my favorite AU. So that made it about ten million times better! Really, I love this SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »