Reviews for Kekkaishi, To The Future!
Agent19D chapter 8 . 6/29
wheres the update? yoo hoo _
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
It was great I liked it uupdate soon
Kiche333 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! NEW CHAPTER! cant wait for more! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
oh and good song I like to listen to(its kind of a good fighting song to me) is called I will not bow by breaking benjamin its not a girly song but I still like it oh and if you dont like that one another good song is called take off by 2pm its a japenese song
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
please write more I would love to hear about souji he is one of my favorite characters
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Yay Hiura! More!
Kiche333 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! this story is turning out really good! im happy that there are going to be more chapters soon! XD
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
More pls.
Kiche333 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
LOTS BETTER! sucks about your computer... hope you can write again soon! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD
Vampy chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Awesome chapter! Even though it was short (was it really?) it was very good. Very in-character and entertaining even though nothing much happened, so great writing! Keep it up! ;) V.
Kiche333 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I dont really think that masa and yoshi would ever call eachother bro aaaannd there relationship kinda looks alot out of character but... other than that it was hilarious! PLEASE WRITE AGAIN SOON!
Vampy chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Hmmm... *rubs chin* I think this chapter was one of the lesser chapters, I didn't really like the interaction between Yoshi and Masa, it seemed a bit out of character and a bit superficial. I know Masa loves to tease Yoshi (especially about Tokine) but it seemed like they were fighting over a random girls attention. Would they do that? They never seemed to care much about other girls. And it's also not really my thing but otherwize the chapter was fine, the writig is still very good and the bump into the waitress was very funny. So keep it up. ;) V.
NJOliver chapter 4 . 11/27/2011