Reviews for A Mole in the Field Affair
YumYumPM chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
How sweet and how funny that the kitten ended up hanging onto Napoleon. It is true no woman can resist him, not even the cat.
YumYumPM chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
More info on the Kuryakins past. Love the story of the kitten.
YumYumPM chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
A mole hole to catch a mole. Poetic justice.
YumYumPM chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Personally I think Illya should have killed the General, he had cause. Will Waverly's plan work?
YumYumPM chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Thrush seems to know too much about their movements and Waverly seems to be putting too much faith in the Russian General. I have no idea who the real traitor is and that bugs me.
YumYumPM chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Things do not look good for Jo. Funny how most of the moles are female and are acquainted with the mole in New York. Frankly I'm beginning to think that Waverly is the mole.
YumYumPM chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Illya must love those tarts. You almost had them killed! Suspenseful chapter.
YumYumPM chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Mr. Waverly has done some cruel things in the past, but this goes beyond cruel. Does he actually want Jo killed?
YumYumPM chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Somehow I feel that Waverly is up to something and Jo is in on it. It isn't the first time that he's kept information to himself. But could the man be more of a bastard about it.
situbu chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Enjoyed this story! You juggled multiple story lines quite well. Keep up the good work.
Solo's Girl chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful story. You have come such a long way in your writing and you keep getting better with each new addition. Keep up the wonderful work.
Cilcanice chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Very good story and a nice combination of the focus of moles in the organization as well as the underlying story of the relationship between the partners and Illya's sister. Also the title was a clever play on words, with the demise of the last mole in the final show down in an actual 'mole' filled field.
MLaw chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Love the way you are developing Josephina. She's grown and matured into a smart, level-headed woman and has to be to handle Illya and Napoleon. Thanks for the shout out. You did a great job on this story.
m klindt chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Great job and back story to your added character and Illya. hugs! Michelle
MLaw chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
very nice chapter. Like what you are doing with Illya and his sister.