Reviews for McWhyNot
faldo chapter 28 . 11/5
Great stuff - keep it coming!
EllisBoydRedding chapter 28 . 11/3
Oh my God, this is the best story ever! I'm sooo in love with this! It's so good, I want more! I read this all today and I'm absolutely hooked, I NEED to know what happens! I want to see a happy ending of them living together and happy and omg if you take suggestions, a scene where they tell the group or they find out would be super interesting! I always see fics where they get together but they never tell the group and I really want to see how that dynamic is portrayed. I love this story! Please please please keep writing!
smartkid37 chapter 28 . 10/25
Loved how Tony figured the exact dynamics that were needed while at the bar - between himself and the people they needed to talk to - and Gibbs. Quite a good job he did there.

In the elevator - it seemed like Gibbs was actually asking Tony to hook up with him!

Hoping Tony shares more of his feelings/fears/hopes with Tim so they can build on things in a good way. They both deserve the happiness. They're good for each other in this.
rigger42 chapter 28 . 10/25
Its amazingly difficult to tell how much Gibbs sees or knows or guesses. I'm glad to see him so supportive and the evidence he feels a trust and a bond with Tony that isn't always about work. Of course, it kind of underlines that while issue where Tim was out in the cold so long but hopefully they continue making strides there. I'm just hopeful that Abby doesn't figure it out and offer her strident opinion. There is something really tender and meaningful about how Tim and Tony are moving closer, though they really, really are at a point where they need to talk. Of course, Tony has only now emerged from his business be of avoidance to even say 'bisexual' in his own head so earlier might have been terrifying.

I like the slow burn though and would rather see them become roomier and work more on their relationship quietly before it becomes about nerves and hiding. I do wonder how the two of them would feel, now, about a threesome - would it be sexy or would a woman be superfluous or even annoying?
Daemonic-Angel chapter 28 . 10/24
Thanks so much for the new chapter! Looking forward to the next update and seeing more Tony/Tim.
junenormal chapter 28 . 10/23
Every time I see a new update for this story I do a little happy dance.
hopefully Tim will assuage any worries Tony may have about his interest and sincerity in their relationship.
PhoenixRising360 chapter 28 . 10/19
So glad to see updates. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love the epiphany Tony had in this chapter. Have I mentioned just how much I love, love, love this story?
jom23 chapter 28 . 10/19
Loved getting the alert for this! Love how you get the feels off of Tony, but can't wait for some Tim/Tony interaction too.
hostaqueen chapter 28 . 10/19
Sounds to me as if Gibbs is wishing for what might have been; the question is, what could that be? A relationship with Tony? Shannon and Kelly alive? Something completely different? I love this story and can't wait to find out more.
Silverfox588 chapter 28 . 10/19
Great chapter. Loved the heart to heart talk.
DS2010 chapter 28 . 10/19
Poor Tony trying to figure out if he should tell Gibbs, keep his mouth shut or run.
Momcat chapter 28 . 10/19
Hello there.. It's been a while since you haven't updated and I'm happy that you did, I hope that you don't have any hard real life problems keeping you.. Although I was a little disappointed not to see any Tony/Tim interaction-and I'm not talking necessarily about a sexual one-it was interesting to see the head space Tony is in.. Because he is such a macho person in the show, it was a little disorienting to read him in a gay/bi relationship. But I've read many McGibbs, McNozzo, even some McGibbsNozzo triangle fanfics that it doesn't shock me anymore LOL ! I'm not an Abby fan, at least not of the one of the show, I find her emotionally unstable and her attitude towards McGee unnerves me.. But I do like to read some McAbby fics since their Abby is a much more nice one.. I'm glad that I don't see her much in yours though..
noonanna chapter 28 . 10/18
Now I want to know what is in mcgee's mind. and I am still trying to find my password. Can't wait for your next chapter.
someoneskiki chapter 28 . 10/18
Woooooooooow. I've never read a Tim/Tony fic before, and i haven't been able to put this down. Fantastic, can't wait for the next chapter!
St. Aidan chapter 28 . 10/18
This is still just sooo good! Thank you for the update!