Reviews for McWhyNot
Daemonic-Angel chapter 27 . 9/20
Thank you for the new chapter. Please update! I love this story and the way you keep everyone in character and show how they all interact together. Looking forward to reading more
leiru79 chapter 27 . 8/30
Thank you for this amazing chapter.
I like the way you tell the story here: showing Tony's real feelings without describing them. You opened a tiny window to Tony's soul and his heart, and it was a beautiful sight.
Tony knows exactly what is going between Tim and him (he's not an idiot) but he also tries to keep these realizations in a safe place.
You actually did the same thing when writing about Tim in chapter 26. He might be a little bit more questioning about what it all means, but that's very true to his character. He wants everything to mean something.
I am looking forward to your next chapter!
junenormal chapter 27 . 8/23
olndina chapter 20 . 8/23
This is still the sexiest chapter ever. I love the sheer intimacy of this snapshot.
smartkid37 chapter 27 . 8/22
absolutely awesome saga!

the depth of layers in the interaction - the 'real'ness of their characters, ALL of it!

looking forward to every chapter - especially the next one.
Momcat chapter 24 . 8/20
My friend, you obviously make Abby act just like she does in the show : a spoiled, selfish brat who only cares more about herself and her own feelings.. How many times did we watch her mock, belittle and use McGee and his feelings towards her whenever the wanted him to do something-sometimes illegal-for her, putting him in danger or getting him in trouble with Gibbs, then calmly step back to watch him get punished ? She is one of my less favorite characters and you are surely making her act true to her character in the show: in a childish way plus she dares to get McGee feel guilty… She is the one with insecurities..
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 27 . 8/18
wooot! damn straight this conversation isn't over yet ;) i haven't gotten to see tony and mcgee move in together yet 3 SOOO happy to see this update though! i was a kid in a candy store when i saw
Laura chapter 27 . 8/18
More please! Usually a McGibbs shipper, but am liking this VERY much!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 27 . 8/17
So glad to see a new chapter! Tonys interview with the bartender was fantastic...he got lots of info and was thinking of Tim the whole time! Wonder how Tim faired in the lab with Abby all day...and I think Gibbs knows Tony is distracted...can't wait to read more of this awesome story!
rigger42 chapter 27 . 8/16
I know that Gibbs is all about justice however he seems like the kind of guy who understands that some people cant just take time off work whenever they want to even if it's their civic duty. Maybe he thinks Tony isn't focused or is just assuming this was the result of a flirtation and he is hitting her up for a date? I'm pretty much hoping that Tony underlines the point that she talked to him because he did NOT hit on

I suppose if Tony is very brave he will mention he might have implied he is gay but I'm so hoping he doesn't freak out if/when Ziva eventually gets to the inevitable teasing. I'm on proverbial tenterhooks wondering if he will do something profoundly defensive and hurt Tim or if he will be brave and sweetly tell her maybe he is growing as a person and let her draw all her own wrong conclusions that he is joking. Of course maybe someone should quietly point out that anyone in the office who was gay or bi would have a real problem confiding in her if she makes it a point for mockery...
Silverfox588 chapter 27 . 8/16
Great chapter. Love the way Tony reminisced about Tim.
hostaqueen chapter 27 . 8/16
Tony's interview with Gina Mendez is a thing of beauty, and I loved the way Tony was saving the funny story for when he needed to see Tim smile. I adore this story and can't wait for more.
Malene18 chapter 27 . 8/16
YAY, a new chapter :)
HidingLight chapter 27 . 8/15
Ahhhh! Every time I see a new posting of this story, my life gets put on hold to start from the beginning and re-read it (read as: re-enjoy it) and then this moment comes. This desperate, sad moment, where the words run out, and there's no more story. I'm hooked! I'm engaged! I'm rooting for them with everything in me! And then... where da words go? All gone! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next round of words, with lotsa confusing feelings, and the hotness you bring to these two people (and sometimes three...) and with hopefully a little more info on who this Ms. Mendez is and what Gibbs didn't realize he knew about her. Keep it up! I'm still hooked! And I totally feel you on the long times between posting. I posted for the first time in almost a year last week. Yowza! We're still here! Don't give up!
Vacilica Malfoy chapter 27 . 8/15
I'm so glad everytime you post a chapter. I just love this story, thanks!