Reviews for McWhyNot
PhoenixRising360 chapter 37 . 6/2
I love this story so damn much and this was a fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Daemonic-Angel chapter 37 . 5/24
Thank you so much for the new chapter!
smartkid37 chapter 37 . 5/23
very much looking forward to seeing how well their night goes - hope it goes according to plan - they've both earned it
mcgeeksgirl chapter 37 . 5/23
So happy to c a new chapter! It's going to be a long day for Tim and Tony...lol...can't wait to see how they get thru the day, if Gibbs or Ziva notices, and what happens when they get home!
asps422 chapter 37 . 5/22
I've been reading this story since the begging and refuse to give up hope that it will one day be finished! Every update is like Christmas morning. In that it makes me so excited, and comes once a year Kidding, of course. Keep up the good work!
DS2010 chapter 37 . 5/22
Cherry Condom... ooolala someone is getting lucky ...
Those two are adorable when they talk about liking each other
rigger42 chapter 36 . 5/22
I have to think Tony will get Tim in touch with his inner hedonist and get him to indulge in a wonderful new bed and linens...if only for Tony's sake. LOL.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 37 . 5/21
Hot, sexy, sweet, and then they have to go to work...loving it!
Momcat chapter 37 . 5/21
Well hello back after nearly months away, friend. Is RL treating you well ? I hope so. It seems that Tony still has some difficulty analyzing and expressing his feelings towards Tim, especially romantic ones, since he's in a new territory. I'm so focused on their relationship that I tend to forget about the case, especially because of the long gapes between the updates (not that I'm blaming you). I'm also curious about how far they are willing to go, please try to update more often. I also hope to read a scene of Abby put back into her place for the bitchy way she treated Tim.
Suse B chapter 17 . 3/26
Awww. Nice poke war conversation!
Suse B chapter 9 . 3/26
This is awesome.

Poor Tim, trying to move on. Abby is such a tease. She might not mean to be, but she knows.

Love all the case fic in the story. Not a slash fan, but you write so well!

Nutterbutters are are peanut butter flavored cookies with peanut butter in between. They are even peanut shell shaped. Not candy bars. Nom! Though it turned out that the Archer brand by Target tastes better. And is 1/2 the price.
asps422 chapter 36 . 3/16
This story is so freaking amazing. I've been reading it for at least s year now, probably more. I'm always so excited when I see an update. Please keep writing!
Daemonic-Angel chapter 36 . 3/11
Thanks so much for the new chapter! I really like where things are going!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 36 . 3/11
Happy to see a new chapter! Loved the morning after...Tony all sore from Tim's bed...gave Tony some time to think about Tim and their relationship...and he really is ok with being in a relationship with a man...Looking forward to reading more!
HidingLight chapter 36 . 3/10
I always squee with glee when I see a new chapter of this story! Looking forward to more!