Reviews for McWhyNot
Milli chapter 33 . 10/11
Thank you so much for writing this. Please update it soon, it's a work of god
MissiYoung chapter 33 . 5/29
I love supportive Ziva, not easy to find in a well written fic.
rigger42 chapter 33 . 5/24
What a wonderful interrogation scene. She can't believably claim the murder herself, because she just doesn't know the details. So, her sister didn't run to her in a panic or anything, which is interesting. I'm curious as to whether her sister is an emotional wreck or pragmatic and cold. The latter would be kind of interesting, though probably even harder for Tony to watch Carmen realize, if she didn't know.

I have to say, I like the way Ziva is being supportive and weirdly sensitive/empathetic. I don't know if she understands about Tim (though I'm kind of loving the idea of her figuring it out and accepting THEY are still figuring it out and not being the town crier or judgemental); however, its such a nice switch from how I usually feel about her. :)

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to them moving in together? I'm rather hoping that isn't going to be the conclusion/epilogue, but we'll get to actually see some of that dynamic. Are you bored and ending the story with the case? Say noooooo...I love the slow and steady pace.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 33 . 5/23
Great interrogation with Tony...and I really loved the ending with Tony needing to read his love letter and Ziva watching his six. That was perfectly written! Wonder how Gibbs and McGee are doing...Can't wait to read next chapter!
DS2010 chapter 33 . 5/23
Not bad Tony not bad at all, I loved how he figured Carmen out.
Ashlia chapter 33 . 5/23
As always nice. I can't wait till they go home and tony reads the note. :) can't wait for the next one!
Leydhawk chapter 33 . 5/23
I am always so thrilled when I see an update from you. This was an amazing chapter with the amount of detail in the interrogation. I'm reading more for the romance, but the way you're furthering the relationship and the story at the same time is fantastic! Thank you!

LAG0802 chapter 33 . 5/23
This chapter is amazing, well done, Tony was outstanding playing with his suspect, walking that fine line of reeling her in and not giving too much of himself away:). Like the quiet support from Ziva. :) LAG
Momcat chapter 33 . 5/23
Aah it was good to read this long chapter after days even weeks of silence or short chapters. Carmen seemed to be manipulating Tony but I'm glad to see that it was Tony who did the manipulation. It's also a good thing that Tony didn't deny his relationship/feelings with McGee. It seems that Ziva understood as well and she seems to be ok with it. I'm now very curious about what Tim wrote to Tony and Tony's reaction to it. I don't remember if you mentioned it in the previous chapters, I'll have to look. See ya !
Really impressive, both the content and the execution of the writing in this chapter! I'm blown away by the detailed thought that went into expressing the mind games in the interrogation and the accompanying body !
Miss-Starshi chapter 33 . 5/22
Squeeeee :D I really enjoyed reading that, not only with the words that were spoken during the interview but how you described it with both Tony's I not monologue with the back and forth, but also with your descptive language on both their reactions. You really painted a picture that it was incrediblely easy to see in my head...

Looking forward to the next chapter
hostaqueen chapter 31 . 5/15
Tony's introspection is fascinating, especially because he seems to be worrying more about Tim than he is about himself. I hope they get to slow-dance to celebrate the new apartment.
noonanna chapter 32 . 5/13
they had a very long day, and i hope they have a wonderful night!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 32 . 5/12
Great case progress and geez these two are HOT! Thanks, :)!
megamom2 chapter 32 . 5/12
Another great chapter moving both the relationship and the case along nicely! Glad to get McGee's musings. I loved picturing him on the stairs, feet on separate risers, physical mirroring emotional!