Reviews for McWhyNot
dee chapter 26 . 2/1
i am looking forward to the nick chapter
Miso Muchi chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
I had completely forgotten about this story and had just remembered about it. I was so glad to see chapters I had not read yet. I love the progression between Tony and Tim.
PhoenixRising360 chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
This is the second time I've read this story. First time I read it, I wasn't really into the whole Tim/Tony dynamic but after reading other unlikely pairings in the NCIS universe, I found myself remembering this story and had to re-read it and now I can "feel" this story a lot better than I could the first time around. I think you've really captured both their underlying insecurities and tenderness and loyalty and the case you've weaved it through focuses on McGee's technical knowledge and Tony's people instincts in a way that highlights the strengths each man possesses. I love how you've handled the secondary plots of the McGee/Abby dynamic and McGee/Gibbs dynamic and McGee/Ziva and Tony/Ziva dynamic as well. You've weaved them together seamlessly while still keeping their individuality intact. I'm not really much of a Tim/Tony shipper but despite that, I love where this story is going and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
jom23 chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Have been and re-read this several times now, definitely a favourite story on here. Can't wait for the next chapters.
6of7 chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
Hope to see more of our boys soon.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
...WAAAAAHHHHHH! so freaking exciting XD! omgosh! i can't believe they're finally making such incredible progress X3 they are really so cute together! thanks for updating, i just love this chapter :D
Paula Galtarocha chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
The romance between Tony and Tim are getting more serious ... When Abby discover she'll be mad jealous !
Canada-Is-Found chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
This is my favorite NCIS fanfic! You are such a great writer! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Daemonicangel chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Thank you so much for the new chapter. It seems as though Tony is still unsure and I really hope his uncertainty doesn't lead to him trying to distance himself from Tim. Wonder how this new direction in their relationship will affect how the boys work together. Sure Gibbs will notice something soon if he hasn't already. Please update soon.
noonanna chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
How could you still make me feel so happy about every chapter after such a long time? My guess is that you are great :D Cant wait for more.
HidingLight chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
Yay! I get so excited whenever I see an update to this story :D It's like a little present in my email! "I really liked this morning." **happy gushy sigh!** And it's ironic- their "okays" are hitting home in a rather personal way these days. Looking forward to more!
LaiaJambalaya chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
sweet update love how tender they're being...
Shika-E.S.W chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
I have to be honest. This was the most adorable chapter I have ever read. Well done, you had me 'awww'-ing and everything, can't say I get that a lot.

Anyway, really loving this story and I'm always excited when you update, so please update soon!

Shika XD
jom23 chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
New reader, will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter though.
Coatfetish chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
I sat and read all of this story in one go last night, then was too tired to write a comment! I have to say this is one of my most favored stories; the artful way you've constructed the slow build (and how I love a slow build) and the great depth of the characters is beautiful. I especially love how adult Tim and Tony sound. So many stories have them as emotionally stunted semi-children. This sounds and feels like real life. I also think the way you're showing how things are evolving between them, and how they are gradually realizing how they've felt for each other for so long and how those thoughts have changed and grown, is done extremely well. Fantastic emotionally charged yet subtle writing!