Reviews for Healer
Artemis Fairy chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
*standing ovation*
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! How great was that chapter? I love Hiei punching Kurama and then his subsequent speech. MOOOOOOOOOOOORE PLEEEEAAASE!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Yayayaayaayay I love Kurama, the real Kurama!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Hah Yoko seemed like a bastard! I always thought so! Every time Yoko showed up and most especially after hearing what he did to Yomi I was like, "Kurama used to be an ASS!" Please, tell me the real Kurama comes back! *sniff*
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Haha I thought those lines sounded familiar!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Good chapter. I swear Kurama doesn't know how to fight without getting hurt. Only one mistake I saw. You say Yusuke braced against the floor, but they are outside. I think it should be ground. lol. Just a small mistake, I'm not trying to be obnoxious.
Aristania chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Youko's really trying isn't he? Keep going (:
Ali chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Okay so, overall, this is well written and in character, though the pacing gets a bit...odd sometimes, but overall very good! really looking forward to reading more, as I've only just finished chapter 3. I very much hope to see more of yoko! I love when both sides of kurama love hiei, and even kind of..."compete" for his affections. Its just great, imo, because then its like kurama loves hiei with all of himself, as opposed to just the human part. I also feel they both can display different sides (if you will) of a romantic relationship...for example, yoko might domantly display a more lustful kind of romance (as he is nothing if not a sensual creature) and perhaps be more teratorial as well, while human kurama might be more affectionate and nurturing (as he has likely picked up these more gentle qualities from shiori). Both would be important to hiei, who has likely never known either such expressions of love...Anyway anyway! Sorry haha I kind of went on a rant there, but yeah! I'm hoping to see thT, it seems like you've implied it a little so...but it's your fic, so either way, yanna, do whT you want. Anyway, Keep it up!
Rainwillow chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
Great story so far love how you are able to stay true to the chararcters personality. Excited for the next chapter.
Rainwillow chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
Alyson1Weasley1Riddle chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Hello, Dear Venus! I copied all the chapters and saved in my computer, because Im having problems with my internet. I hope i finish reading as soon as possible. I really liked the chapter 1. I like when things start slowly... Kisses and keep writting!
Alyson1Weasley1Riddle chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Super cool! I finally found a updated fanfic about Hiei and Kurama! I love them so much! I haven't read your fanfic but I have good feelings about this!
Rin1290 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
LOVE this story! Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work! :3
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Like I said, I enjoyed this first chapter! Hurt/comforty goodness. :)

As for the latin, the adjective can come on either side, but those are actually both nouns, which latin can't work with that way. "Heart shield" would be "Scutum cordis" (literally "shield of the heart"). I know this because I'm a nerd. :)

Happy writing!
Kelooki chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Glorious! I'm a teacher and was so excited about a new chapter that I let the kids color while I read. It was worth it!