Reviews for The Clothes Make the Man
I like the whole pairing of Reid and JJ
DZHoneyBee chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww so sweet! Great story
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very cute story. Did Reid's costume have added muscles? I'm glad you used the upside down kiss. That's the only thing that I liked about the Spider-Man comics or movies. My comic book heroes are Thor and The Green Lantern.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I thought this was cute and the ending was definitely intense.

JJ/Reid. It's adorable. I'm a Jotch shipper but I'll always have a love for JJ./Reid. 3
Avirra chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*sigh* I hope you realize just how difficult it is to concentrate at work with an image of Spencer in that outfit in my brain.

In other words - good job :).
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome reiding. i loved how Henry had Spence dress up as Spider-man 9who ever that is) along with him
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Okay You Were Right I Really Really Liked That It Was So Sweet and Cute and I Love Reid as Spider-Man So Good I Just LOVE This

Good Job
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can't believe that I didn't have you on author alert! Omg! I like Garcia crave details of said forest fire. Can I make smore? Also CCS now has some competion.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow that was good. and very cute.
CMcheonsa chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Pider Pence~! yay! off to save my day! i love Henry! and i love him in this story! and i love how this story got to show how much Reid loves him. oh, and i love how Whatif-ifonly wrote an awesome one-shot. ;) Happy Halloween (in advance)!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
YEAH! Spider-man for the win! That was awesome! If I remember right, you wrote a spider-man type between them in "The Road Not Taken" right? When they were at the bar and Spencer was taking that Star Trek quiz?
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was adorable! ..and sexy there at the end ;) lol

I'd love to see that man dressed up as Spiderman too! ;) lol

good job! very cute! :D