Reviews for The Clothes Make the Man
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
What a cute story. Sorry it took me five years to find this story. It is now the beginning of season 12 and Thomas Gibson has been fired. Emily is coming back. I'm a Reid/Emily shipper but TPTB never allow them to find each other. Reid/JJ is my next favorite. I'm spending the day reading those ships.
Dawn Coffin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I like the whole pairing of Reid and JJ
DZHoneyBee chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww so sweet! Great story
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very cute story. Did Reid's costume have added muscles? I'm glad you used the upside down kiss. That's the only thing that I liked about the Spider-Man comics or movies. My comic book heroes are Thor and The Green Lantern.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I thought this was cute and the ending was definitely intense.

JJ/Reid. It's adorable. I'm a Jotch shipper but I'll always have a love for JJ./Reid. 3
Avirra chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*sigh* I hope you realize just how difficult it is to concentrate at work with an image of Spencer in that outfit in my brain.

In other words - good job :).
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome reiding. i loved how Henry had Spence dress up as Spider-man 9who ever that is) along with him
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Okay You Were Right I Really Really Liked That It Was So Sweet and Cute and I Love Reid as Spider-Man So Good I Just LOVE This

Good Job
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can't believe that I didn't have you on author alert! Omg! I like Garcia crave details of said forest fire. Can I make smore? Also CCS now has some competion.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow that was good. and very cute.
CMcheonsa chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Pider Pence~! yay! off to save my day! i love Henry! and i love him in this story! and i love how this story got to show how much Reid loves him. oh, and i love how Whatif-ifonly wrote an awesome one-shot. ;) Happy Halloween (in advance)!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
YEAH! Spider-man for the win! That was awesome! If I remember right, you wrote a spider-man type between them in "The Road Not Taken" right? When they were at the bar and Spencer was taking that Star Trek quiz?