Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: The SevenHeaded Serpent
duj chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
I've just read your series from 1 to 7 one after the other (OK, so it's 3.46 am).
Your Snape is not the way I see him from the books but he's brilliantly realised and so are plot and characters. Your style is also excellent.
Kudos.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
Very sad, that final chapter! I hd begun to become quite fond of MAlachite! I liked his character quite a bit. Incredible use of evocative language in that last chapter, it was very, very well done. A very apt ending to the entire series.
_~
DreamWeaver
sevter chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
*sigh* Too bad you aren't going to write a sequel.
Pimpelipom chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
I'm at a loss. The fic is simply great. I like the logic and clarity of it all very much. That's what reading too much emotional fics, brilliant though they may be, does to you.

I just finished the whole series, read it in one go, actually. I understand why you don't continue, but it is still sad. I would have liked to see, whether Lily and James' death might have been a logical sacrifice in some way. And as Sphinx said in a previous review, I would have liked to see how Severus would have reacted to it.

By the way, I adore Prathcett's Patrician, my favourite character on Disc, and it was nice to read about a character so similar to him.

Cheers, Lalage.
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Wow Nomad, this saga is living proof that you are on of the best authors alive. I simply adore your Snape. He's wonderful and you need to be hired to replace AS right away!
Elysia1 chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
All finished now and I demand that you write another story. It was a really great spin on the Severus character and I really liked the Lily and Sev interaction.

Thanks so much,

Great stories!

- Ely

P.S. I must go to bed now!
redtoes chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
Absolutely brilliant. I always kinda liked Snape but your take on him has totally converted me to the cause of Snape-love. (Not unlike some really good Spike-fic back in the day did before he did that whole saving the world thing at the end of Season 2 but that's beside the point.) I'll admit I was a latecomer to the books but it was the revelations about Snape at the end of book four that have me on tenderhooks for number 5. Roll on June 21st eh?

Malachite was a brilliant creation. Shame he couldn't have lasted but that is the fate...

Your Lily was brilliant too - it's about time some wrote her as other than "just a girl". I really hate how Lily and Hermione (and to a certain extent Ginny but she's pathetic so I'll just ignore her) always seem to be weakened by fanfic. For some reason they always seem to end up as far more timid than either have a right to be. I think yours might be the best version of Lily I've seen written yet.

Kudos on the predictions too.

I'm already a big fan of your WW fic, and I'd hate to distract you from that, but if you ever have even a ficlet in mind for Snape or any HP kind of thing I know that I, at least, would love to read it.

Roll on book 5. And any sequel you might ever have in mind...
sevter chapter 7 . 5/3/2003
I think I hate you. Really. What I wouldn't do to have a photographic memory and a character like Sev.
trixie chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
Good. Lord. *takes a deep breath* A thousand apologies for never reviewing before, but this has been one giant CoS marathon for me. It just begs to be gulped down in one massive whole. My dear, you have my unadulterated fangirlyness. This is the ONLY MWPP-era fic I've enjoyed. The characterisations- flawless. The depiction of our wonderful Sev? Uncanny. So incredibly believable. Thought-provoking. My only wish is for more. More HP fics, more in this series, just More. You have definitely earned a spot in my rec list. *schnoogles wildly* Never say die. Long live Clockwork!Sev !
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
Okay, you. Time to get out your Spock-like Sev and dust him off for representation. Your seven part series was extremely well written and I'd be thrilled to find you've decided to take the series up again to follow Severus Snape through his years of infiltrating the Death Eaters outside of Hogwarts, and eventually returning to Dumbledore. My mind just loves going over the idea of how that would happen: would Severus finally have an emotional breakdown that drives him back? Or is his return as calculated as everything else he's done? If you're looking for my vote I'd favor the former. He's logical, etc but psychologically it'd be more realistic for the buildup over the years to express itself in a cathartic explosion at least once. So, go for it already! ;)
Heather chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
I truly, truly enjoyed this series...I love the interaction btwn Snape and Lily...they are my favorite characters :) Very good fic.
Once in a blue moon chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
Just a note to one of your notes on the reviews... arithmacy is really a very simple math like way of predicting the future. Each letter is assigned a number and you just add... I won't go into it all, but arithmacy really isn't that hard
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 12/22/2002
Wow. *sighs* it's over... you know, you're really evil to have ended it in a clifehanger...

Oh, well... i hope you WILL continue, but i won't push it... it's too good of a story to have a bad sequel if you're not into it

If you do write the next one, I'll be sure to read it. I give it a 15 out of 10
Once in a blue moon chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
oh, they're very devious, aren't they? Good work!
Didodikali chapter 6 . 11/4/2002
Holy mother of god... I read your whole series. And your iron-willed schoolboy spy is ...utterly wonderful, completely believable. You don't need to tell us what happens next; you've set it up so we can clearly guess that it will be increasingly awful in every way and Sev won't even flinch.

This was just magnificent.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »