Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: The SevenHeaded Serpent
GreenEyes7 chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
Awww... we can't bug you to write more? Damn...
Textualsphinx chapter 7 . 6/11/2002
The comment that your Sev is your 'Mary Sue' is revealing. I really enjoyed this series (and was bizarrely impressed by the way you managed to make each part have precisely 6 chapters. I like formal neatness.) However, I can't help feeling that by part 7 your Severus had nowhere to go as a character. I wanted to know at what point conflicts of interest would break him - eg, what if it were 'logical' to sacrifice his *own* life at some point - or Lily's? Although each part upped the stakes, we never saw him pushed to that breaking point. So, the relationship between inner self and outer persona is somehow less twisted than what is hinted at in canon, where you never get the feeling that Snape's simply putting on a Bad Guy act. The trouble with logic is that it works in situations that conform to Yes/No solutions. I'd like to see your Severus become the embodiment of what's called 'Fuzzy Logic', so to speak.

Well written, though, and I DID enjoy it. Lily esp.
Gnomish Librarian chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
Wonderful series! I enjoyed it very much. I hope that your writer's instinct is tiggered some time in the future. Look forward to any of your Buffy stories after reading your Harry Potter.

Malachite was a GREAT OC.
Auxphono chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
*grins* well I've read this series in an entire night.. and I must say - wonderful. Snape's voice is strong, and I take great delight in that fact. Congradulations for a wonderful series, I am looking forward to any more HP fics you might put out. Oh, and, by the by... your Voldemort was... delicious.
emily chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
oops. i guess i am not the em person. there are reviews from her and it aint me. hrm...i am so silly, arent i? apologies to em for trying to steal her name and credit for her reviews. ::bows out::
emily chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
hello again. just so you know, i am em, ~lil me~, emily, and mountie shrink. i read in fits and forgot what i had signed as before. oops.

yes, the continuity guide was amazing. i actually read most of it. frightening, no?

and west wing is great...i need to read the DtVS 3 sometime...but when?

i seem to be a snape like person also. thank you so much for writing this so that i had something hp to read that lacked the presence of that annoying harry boy. if you do decide to write more snape fic, i will be there! and if it goes into overlap with the books, so much the better. kill harry or have him removed. then sev can better claim the spotlight, not that he would want the spotlight, but hey.

you write much more interestingly than jkr, its amusing. if you ever become a published writer of fantasy or such, please tell me so that i can read it!

until the next fic...

Rosaline chapter 7 . 5/6/2002
This really was a great bunch of stories. You really did a great job and deserve all the praise in the world for giving Sev such a great chacter. I'm sad to see it end but all good things have to I suppose. Thanks for mentioning me and I WILL listine to the little voices...I knew they had a purpose. Anyway wonderfull job and good luck with the rest of your stories. Thanks for writing this.
Silverfox1 chapter 7 . 5/5/2002
Sniff! ... Sniff! ... Sniffle! Malachite really was a cool character, you know. ... Sniff! ... And this was a cool story and I will definitely miss you.
dljewel chapter 7 . 5/4/2002
great series...:)
enoimreH chapter 7 . 5/4/2002
Wow. That was one of the most amazing serieses I have ever read. And one of the best pulled off emotionless genius triple-agents in existence. If JKR has written him a past, I am sure it could not be better than this. Really. You should write more HP fics. You're good at them. (Or maybe a companion thingy, about Lily)
enoimreH chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I was on the verge of emailing you to bug you to finish this, when suddenly it is here. Good job. You are one of my absolute favorite authors, and have written the Sev/Lily relationship than anyone short of JKR could.
nefret24 chapter 7 . 5/3/2002
Just plain ole WOW. Just... WOW. Trite colloquialism but I think it gets the general feeling across. Goddamn, now I have to read *all* the HP books now just to see more Snape- or wait until book 5. Sniff, sniff... a beautiful pasttime gone. Oh well, I can re-read your stuff too :)

BTW, the TWW Diaries are... coming. Eventually. Soon. I've had the fortunate?unfortunate? opportunity to stick my fanfic fingers into another fandom and the plot bunnies are ruthless- but thanks for the continued interest!
Sev's Girl chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
Wow... I'm almost speechless... That was a supurb ending, although it came all too quickly for my liking (so speaks she of the unfinished story *grin*).

I suppose that once it was established that Malachite was a 'good guy' that he would have to be removed in some fashion, but it still gave me shivers at the way it happened. Should have expected that LV would have taught Malfoy THAT curse. *sigh*

Well, it's been a grand ride, and I'm sorry that it's over, but 1000 house points to you for such a marvelous contribution. :)
Starflier1 chapter 7 . 5/2/2002
Wow...that was good. I'm glad he wasn't dead after all, at least not then. I'm sad to hear you're not doing any sort of HP fanfic for a while, but I suppose I'll survive. :-)
Elektra3 chapter 7 . 5/2/2002
Ooohhh... A GOOD HARRY POTTER FANFIC! (Does happy reader dance)

Well, actually I should say a good Snapefic - interesting interpretation of the character. There are some traces of Gary Stu-ism in the story (Snape's a little too good at everything here, and his hatred of the Marauders in PoA seemed too vitriolic to be an act like it was in this story) but otherwise good, and you definitely managed to avoid the "Snape Really Has A Heart Of Gold Inside" syndrome that seems to plague most Snapefics like a WAFF-infected fungus.

Anyway, throughout the whole series you had a very good grip on the plot, and good character development. One thing you might want to think about if you decide to continue this story is having situations when Snape's approach to things doesn't work out. What would happen, for example, if he ever lost control of himself? If he saw a Death Eater atrocity that he couldn't stay detached from?

All right, that's my rather long-winded two cents. Well done!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »