Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: The SevenHeaded Serpent
Tidmag chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
Grins and winks.!. _ I thnk you are doing an awesome job!

Keep up the lovely work!
HomemadeMagic chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
YAY! NUMBER SEVEN! *dances crazily around the room* FINALLY! *settles down* All right, this ruled, I love it, I can't wait for more. What else is there to say? Oh yeah...WHOO!
Fidelis Haven chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Enough with the snakely metaphors? How like a Gryffindor. A good Slytherin never looks a gift snake in the mouth, or a nice metaphor for that matter. Drunk with our own levity, that's what we are...

Anyway. *coughs nervously*. It'll be like the end of an era when this is finished. I'm tempted to ask you to go slowly, but that would be too painful and I'd probably get hexed by various other people.

Malachite's not going to die is he? My mind misgives, indeed it does.
WingedWolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! *dances around in glee*
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Oh, I love this. *falls to the ground in happiness* Seeing the first part of the seventh story has left me giddy with excitement and complete 'melting'. This was wonderfully interesting. Everything's wrapping together, and the summary hints at something I'm afraid of. When Dumbledore warned Sev that perhaps there would be someday when no one would believe him... oh, *shrieks* I think I'll cry if that does happen.

_ Banter as usual between Lily and Sev. Hope James and Sirius don't act like their usual pratty selves. _
Em chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
You have no idea how big my smile was when i read my in box. as always...superb. nice ending. the tensions growing. Everyday, you say? WooHoo. you're my new best friend! Keep up the good work...Em.
Tidmag chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Well, people without morals may have an advantage, but they can be mislead as much as a person with morals. Each don't always expect what the others reaction may be. Set patterns could change as the level of what is for the good of the whole versus personal honor is reorganized.

later.

Love this!

This Sev is definitely Sherlock Holmes like so does that make Lily his Watson?
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Hmmm, interesting. Will Sev be there to watch this fated battle between malachite and vitae? First part of the chapter went a little slow, but the rest was good. I liked the way they all figured out how to meet. I can't wait to see what happens at Christmas and thank you for finally posting the last part of this. I was about to reread it I was getting so desperate:) Will await more. Cheers:)
Yrfeloran chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Severus...*purr* Can't get enough of him! Been waiting for this awhile - worth the wait!
Ladysherlock92 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Finally! where have you been? Never mind, i read that part. Anyway, thank you for finally posting. This, as i've said, gets better and better.
OldCigarette chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
This is, of course, absolutely wonderful. Hotmail wasn't working (or my computer wasn't working... I'm not sure which), and I couldn't send out eMails, but in response to the one you sent me, yes, it'd be great if you'd put me on your mailing list... :) I'm *SO* happy that you have this chapter out! :) It was great, as always!
Sev Rickman chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
YAY! I can't wait to read the rest of it, you are one execlent writer Nomad.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8