Reviews for 25
Mcdouble fries chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I can't wait to see what happened to Raoul. I love your stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I've only just found this story and think its great. I don't known if you plan on updating any time soon but I need to know what is up with Raoul!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Please update soon!
SourSugarQuills chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
you...updated!
beautiful as always, thank you so much for writing the next bit! It's very much appreciated. Your works are always quite nice to read. (Erik so would know how to draw a scale model replica of the titanic!) Thanks for the chapter, and as per usual, awaiting anxiously for the next.
englishlitnerd chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I just stumbled across this story this morning and I love it! It's wonderful and I can't wait to read more! Will be watching and waiting for the next update.
Spoon no Miko chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is a great story! I hope you update soon. I had not thought about Philippe and Erik being friends but I love how the story is starting. I usually don't enjoy a modern day version but I was intrigued by the premise and you did deliver. Keep up the good work.
Diana Flor chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Oh this is so cute, I've been waiting aaaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeee s! xD Please do another soon! C:
Emilx311 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Sorry for taking so long to get around to reading this...the alert email kinda ended up buried. ; Awesome update though, loved it :D
AndradeFreak chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I will be awaiting a future update for this promising tale patiently.
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I don't usually read modern day, but since I expect great things from you, I did. I enjoyed this very much, the pre-teen angsty Raoul was wonderful...and though Philippe is so tender here, I still haven't warmed up to him fully after Unmasking the Chains...but if you continue with this story (please!) I'm sure I will.
Judith chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I've read a little of this, but it's time for a TIME CHECK:

Erik is about 60 years old in 1905, 55 in 1900. When he was about 15 years old it would have been around the year 1860. And they are playing with toy airplanes? and building an airport? with a control tower? and wearing polo shirts with monograms? And headphones?

Is this supposed to be an alternate reality?

It's an interesting plot line, but you might want to do a little research on the time period.

- JB
DidiMalloy chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
It took you sooooo long D: But I'm so happy you finally updated, I had missed this story lots. :P
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Awww, Raoul's defending Erik's honor!
Techno chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Oh my god, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw you still write Raoul/Erik. I love all your fics so much. ;_;
the.opera.ghost.uk chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
M. Rosemaunt, please we've all been very good and patient but we all need more Erik and Raoul...please continue with this intriguing story...I can not figure out where its going...O.G.