Reviews for Earthquake
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Amazingly great :) loved it :) keep writing :) your a great author.
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Atleast Sydney is getting better. And theyve gotten together :)

jazphace chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! I love the chemistry between Syd and Gage. You did an awesome job with this chapter. I like that you took your time and didn't rush it.
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
If she only let him help her, but than again I wouldn't wanna be that dependant on people either. Great chapter hate Syd in a wheelchair but shell get better... right?
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Aww Gage is such a sweet guy. I feel so bad for Sydney how could anyone get over looseing (hopefully not) their ability to walk. Update soon

jazphace chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Good job with this story! Keep up the great work! Please update soon ;)
Marree A.K.A Amara chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
I've been keeping up with you! Loving the Story and your writing style! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope there isn't any aftershocks! hehe.

NewFanForever,

Marr
Ibreaktradition chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
:( this is getting good. Hopefully Syd turns out fine
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Oh. Please dont make Sydney paralized. Glad Gage could stay. This is by far my favorite chapter. there all save- i hope. :) update soon.

Nee-Nee NIA chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Well atleast Gage and Baby Angela are okay. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Sydney.
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Chapter 4 and 5 were awesome. I wish all men were like Gage and so anything for ya haha. Hope Sydney is okay, and they get helped.

Update soon Niya
iBreakTradition chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
This story is getting so good! :) I really hope everything turns out okay... Hopefully those aftershocks stop and everyone's safe
iBreakTradition chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
:( awww.. i really hope everything turns out okay!
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter. Uhh her legs though, hope you have some awesome plans for her and little Angela and lets keeps Gage okay too. Haha.

Loving it