Reviews for Darkest Friend
HRTG1027 chapter 1 . 7/4
I'm so confused
Wow this was twisted. Quite fascinating though I was dissapointed by the ending. I wanted a happy one. Hmm maybe a sequel?
laraquick chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
How sad for both Tom and Harry. Harry tried so hard to cure that tear and heal him but ultimately failed.
High Daemon chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
That was probably the most interesting one-shot I have ever read. It was a priviledge.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I like is but my emotions are a bit conflicted on how I should feel... Yet I like it!
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Well then... That was...
I'm still trying to find words to explain this.
(it's somewhere between WTF? and Awesome! I think)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very well written.
shadowdancer1147 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please write another chapter ! I love this story!
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was amazing! I absolutely love it! Great job!
exoterica chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh gosh... this story was perfect. I'd vote for it on the website you mentioned, but it's February now... I'll take a look anyway.

Really though, the ending made me sad. I'd love a little more background information; it's really good!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Interesting story. XD
Barranca chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Voldemort and Harry make for a great legend, that's just the type of characters they are. Even if the ending was sad, we were left with the feeling that Harry gave his best, and cannot be blamed for not succeeding. As opposed to all the stories where he travels back and attends Hogwarts with/raises the future dark lord, the victory is not guaranteed. Thank you for the story!
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Brilliant. Fucked up and brilliant.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Um, this is fascinating and well written but rather confusing. _ Usually I like confusing, but then, usually I get it in the end.
Welwitschia chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Amazing. It was perfect. There were no mistakes, the storyline was short but complex. You went deeper than most into the minds of Harry and Tom, and the fic turned out fantastic because of it. So far, this is one of my favorite Dark Harry stories. I like how you didn't make Harry the Boy-Who-Lived, didn't make Tom Harry's grandfather or whatever, and how your story's idea was unique. I've never seen something quite like this. It was wonderful, and the ending was sad but fitting and symbolistic. It was marvelous; truly well-written.

-MC