Reviews for Give Me You
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was so friggin' amazing, I want more! Maybe Dean and Cas' wedding day?
FictionalNutter chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm very glad there's a side chapter. I prefer the original, just because of how much I love Sam submitting to Gabriel, but this is really well done too. I love Castiel as a Dom and Dean as a Sub. That just totally works in my head. Thank you so much for writing this!
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved this, had to check out more of your stories after I read the Grimm one. And I usually stay away from those because I'm not a big shipper of those two because Nick is just... Nick lol I say this because I've gotten up and watching The Walking Dead so I'm not sure if I left a review for that or "Take What I Give" So yes. there.
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed this. I can only see Dean as a bottom with Cas but it's fairly difficult to find others who feel the same and write them both so well!
Thanks for sharing!
S.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ok. This is seriously hot. I am not actually into the whole BDSM thing but still. This got my blood pumping! Originally the breaks in the story annoyed the crap out of me but I am now convinced that it is the only reason that my heart didn't give out. So major points to you! I have to favorite this and I never favorite a story without reviewing it. So here is my review for you.:)
Antifreezsnocone chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely amazing!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Loved that ! Sooooooo hot !

A sequel please ? (chibi eyes)
Shield Maiden Rune chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
A-MAZE-ING!

that is all!
SakuraFlame10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Delicious, delectable and all those other D words that never get used enought.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
did i tell you i love you in the last review! cuz i do now! love the story im off to your profile to read another one!~
ScarletBoudica chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh this was excellent, so very well written/done! But i cant tell if this one was better or the sabriel one...theyre both great though!
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sexy

Good sequel
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I LOVE how it went too!

But now you have me wondering what plans/things Cas has in mind for Dean? I need more! (Is there ever enough Destriel?)
justreading444 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
so good! i really want to know all about what happened with sammy! you are very god at telling stories!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love this! This was amazing. And hot. And f*cking sexy! I am so happy over the fact I got shout out! And...I have another idea... If you don't mind thinking about it? Like do Dean and Castiel's wedding? I love your stories!